As with most other anime games on Roblox, Boku No Roblox is trying their best to keep up with the My Hero Academia series. Therefore, they've unveiled the Mushroom quirk for players to try out. There are some pretty nasty setups players can perform with this quirk, so here's how you can get it.
Where to get the Mushroom Quirk in Boku No Roblox
Like most of the other quirks in Boku No Roblox, players are going to need to take out their Robux and roll for the Mushroom Quirk. The Mushroom Quirk is uncommon, so players will need to spend 100 Robux per pull.
With that Robux cost, players who have tons of Robux should have no problem getting the Mushroom Quirk. If you're short on Robux, though, you'll need to get lucky. To help mitigate this cost, you can use codes for Boku No Roblox.
What is the Mushroom Quirk in Boku No Roblox?
The core element of this perk is the ability to summon mushrooms from the ground. If a mushroom spawns close to an enemy, they will take considerable damage. You can also teleport between mushrooms, offering additional mobility. Here is the full moveset for the Mushroom quirk:
- Fungal Pellet: Shoots a spore onto the ground that grows into a mushroom.
- Fungi Transportation: The user can teleport to the mushroom closest to them.
- Snack Time: The user grabs a snack that can give health regeneration, stamina regeneration, damage boost, defense boost, or speed boost.
- Viral Infection: Shoots a spore at the enemy. If hit, the enemy will slowly take damage over time.
- Passive: The user can't be infected. Other infected players will take damage over time. There is also the chance the player might release a bunch of spores, causing mushrooms to grow
- Fungal Extremity: The user has a 50% chance of shooting out a spore each second.
Want more Boku No Roblox guides? Pro Game Guides has you covered with Boku No Roblox 2023 Summer Event Weapons, How to get and stats.