Enchantments, which help you get various boosts, are one of the best things in Pet Simulator 99. If you have some Enchantments lying around and want to use them, or if you want to get some, we are here to help!
How to equip Enchantments in Pet Simulator 99
If you own some Enchantments, you can follow the steps below to equip them in Pet Simulator 99:
- Open Pet Simulator 99 and wait for it to load up completely.
- After that, click on the Pets button at the bottom of your screen.
- In this menu, you will see a small Book (Enchant) option on the left side.
- Click on it, and it will open the menu where you will see all your Enchantments.
- Look for the Enchantment you want to equip and double tap it to equip it.
Related: Pet Simulator 99 Codes
During the start, you will only have one slot for wearing the Enchantments, but as you progress, you will unlock more slots. You can unlock a total of 4 more slots by increasing your rank in the game and three more by purchasing the premium.
How to get more Enchantments in Pet Simulator 99
There are two best ways to get Enchantments in Pet Simulator 99. The first and my favorite is by ranking up and getting the enchants from the Rank Rewards. Here, you will get some really good enchants when you progress a little. The other thing you can do is buy them at the Enchantments vendor, which unlocks after getting in the 1 Gold Brick area.
If you want more Roblox Pet Simulator 99 guides, check How to transfer pets from Pet Simulator X to Pet Simulator 99 – Roblox and Is buying VIP worth it in Pet Simulator 99? – Roblox here on Pro Game Guides.