The new Monkey Update is out now, and you can head into the game to get yourself a brand new monkey pet! This patch introduces the Monkey Fairground, as well as 6 new Monkey pets that you can be obtained via Monkey boxes. Opening these boxes will get you a Monkey and two items! Some of these items can be used to transform the monkeys into special variant, or you will receive other fun stuff like cars or toys. Find all the additions to the game in the official patch notes below!
- Monkey Fairground tent is located in the centre of the map, next to the Pet Shop!
- There are 6 New Monkey pets available to adopt from the Monkey boxes!
- When opening a Monkey Box (Bucks) you are guaranteed to receive a Monkey and two items. Those could be Ingredient items (used to transform Monkeys), or special Fairground themed items, like cars or toys!
- Premium Monkey Boxes (Robux) can give you special Albino Monkeys in place of regular Monkey, and the Staff Ingredient needed to transform your Monkey into Monkey King. They also have higher chances for the more rare Monkey Ingredients!
- You need 3 of the same Monkey Ingredient and a Monkey to transform it into Ninja, Toy, Business, or King Monkeys by talking to the Monkey NPCs inside the Fairground tent.
- All items are tradeable — if you’re struggling to get a specific Ingredient, find a friend who has it, and maybe you can help each other!!
- In addition to their model clothing, all transformed Monkeys come with their own pet accessory (two for Ninja Monkey), which can be taken off them and used on another pet. Those accessories are: Fez, Head Tie, Kitsune Mask, Ninja Headband, and Monkey King Crown. Be careful when trading them! Pet Accessories are never traded equipped on the pets. If you’re trading for a Monkey and want the accessories that come with them, make sure the accessories are put in the trading window individually.
- New Fairground themed items — including the Clown Car, Monkey Pogo Stick, and much more!