To begin the Trash Quest in Roblox Royale High, players must approach Dominic over at the lifeguard booth, located on the beach. Dominic stands atop the lifeguard booth keeping watch over the ocean and ensuring the safety of all Robloxians. Speak to Dominic for a totally tubular conversation, and then you'll be ready to begin.
Players must collect 75 pieces of trash scattered across the sands of Diamond Beach. Their reward? The Swimmer Flippers item. There is no one-size-fits all location guide for the Trash Quest, because the trash is scattered at random for every player. So your locations might appear in entirely different areas. Despite the random locations, there are still definite areas to keep in mind.
Definite Trash Locations
Players should search these areas for definite spawn locations of the trash items. If you triple-check all of these areas below, then you will have found more than half of the 75 trash items.
- Edges of the beach
- Tons of trash spawn where the water meets the beach. Run all across this coastline from the glowing cave to the white mansion and you will most likely find upward of 20+ items.
- Other edges include just on the edge of town, where the sand meets the concrete.
- Below the Dock
- Below the Lifeguard Booth
- Behind the white mansion pillars. There are usually around 6 items total found here.
- Next to, or in between, trees
- The large island where the trolley carts are connected
Hidden Trash Locations
Players should keep in mind these hidden trash locations. These are the less obvious spots that are far less noticeable.
- Inside the Lifeguard Booth
- Although the door is closed, players can travel through the door and into the booth. We found one trash item inside here.
- On the Construction Dock
- At the very edge of the deck, just beyond the Coming Soon sign, there is an NPC working on the dock. There are a handful of trash items on this location next to the Dock.
- Below the Trolley Cart
- Just beyond the stage there is a pillar where the trolley cart system extends into the ground. We found one trash bag here.
- The Cave below the Lighthouse
- On either side of the cave where the shallow water meets the ocean, there should be two light bulb trash items. They are very difficult to distinguish since their design is transparent against the water.
Don't Look in these Locations
There are a handful of spots where trash items definitely will not spawn. These are the locations below:
- In Town
- On the additional smaller islands
- To the left, right, and back of the main Diamond Beach area
Don't bother searching the entire map's perimeter. Trash items exclusively spawn on the main Diamond Beach area and the larger island that is connected by the trolley cart system.
All Possible Trash Items - Designs
There are five possible trash item designs: black trash bags, straws, light bulbs, dented cans, and crumpled paper. Check out the gallery below for each item design.
What is the Trash Quest in Royale High?
The Trash Quest is a mission that launched alongside Wave 2 of the summer updates in Roblox Royale High. Players must collect 75 pieces of trash across the sands of Diamond Beach. And in exchange, they will earn the Swimmer Flippers item from Dominic the Lifeguard.
If you're having trouble completing this quest, we recommend checking out multiple videos like NotLukash's tutorial below. Many content creators have found trash items in different locations and the visual aid truly helps.
For more Roblox Royale High guides, check out How to complete the music quest in Roblox Royale High and Roblox Royale High: All Chest Locations in Diamond Beach on Pro Game Guides.