Dagger weapon attack in Type Soul
Screenshot via AG Kaijin YouTube

Type Soul Shikai Weapons Tier List & Reroll Guide

Choose your weapon.

Every faction in Type Soul has a different path and weapons. If your choice was a Shinigami (Soul Reaper), you're at the right place. Here's a tier list of Shikai weapons so you can become the best Soul Reaper.

Recommended Videos

All Shikai Weapons, Ranked

Choosing the best Soul Reaper weapon for you is a big decision, as you can't have multiple weapons and switch them as you wish. Pick your weapon wisely, as you'll be stuck with it unless you reroll, which is not easy!

TierWeapon
SDagger, Longsword, the Yamato
ASpear, Greatsword, Hammer
BScythe, Katana, Twinblades
CHakuda Gauntlets, Ink Blade (Paintbrush)

What is the best Soul Reaper Weapon in Type Soul?

The Yamato is the best Shikai weapon in Type Soul, while Dagger and Longsword are not far behind. The Yamato Mythical weapon combines the best characteristics of a Dagger (speed) and Longsword (range). It's an extremely fast sword that can deal significant damage not just with a regular M1 attack but also with its crits. As it's a universal weapon, each race in Type Soul has a different critical attack.

How to reroll Shikai Weapons in Type Soul

As a Soul Reaper, you can reroll Shikai weapons in Type Soul using the Locked Weapon Rerolls. You can get these items for Robux or by redeeming Type Soul codes. To reroll, put the Locked Weapon Reroll item in one of your slots and use it. The roll rates are simple to understand as you have only a 1% chance to get your hands on Legendary items: Dagger, Longsword, and Ink Blade (Paintbrush). In 99% of cases, you'll get Common items, meaning all others from the list.

For more Type Soul guides, check out How to convert Legendary into Mythical items on Pro Game Guides.


Pro Game Guides is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Today’s Wordle Answer – All Wordle Answers in 2024
Read Article How to get every weapon in The Rogue Prince of Persia
The Whirling Spear weapon in the Rogue Prince of Persia
Read Article How to get every tool in The Rogue Prince of Persia
Unlocking the Stealth Spirit tool in the Rogue Prince of Persia
Read Article Best way to farm Spirit Glimmers in The Rogue Prince of Persia
Using a fountain to transfer your Spirit Glimmers to the Oasis in the Rogue Prince of Persia
Read Article How to upgrade Medallions in The Rogue Prince of Persia
Getting the Vampiric Demise Medallion in The Rogue Prince of Persia
Related Content
Read Article Today’s Wordle Answer – All Wordle Answers in 2024
Read Article How to get every weapon in The Rogue Prince of Persia
The Whirling Spear weapon in the Rogue Prince of Persia
Read Article How to get every tool in The Rogue Prince of Persia
Unlocking the Stealth Spirit tool in the Rogue Prince of Persia
Read Article Best way to farm Spirit Glimmers in The Rogue Prince of Persia
Using a fountain to transfer your Spirit Glimmers to the Oasis in the Rogue Prince of Persia
Read Article How to upgrade Medallions in The Rogue Prince of Persia
Getting the Vampiric Demise Medallion in The Rogue Prince of Persia
Author
Nebojša Prijić
Nebojša Prijić is a senior staff writer at Pro Game Guides with over 25 years of experience in journalism, screenwriting, and copywriting. He previously worked as Editor-in-Chief of Maxim Serbia magazine and the IGN Adria website. Nebojša is an old-school gamer who loves real-time strategies, shooters, and RPGs, but most of all, he plays Roblox and mobile games with his son. He remembers the first Diablo, PC games on a single floppy disk, and playing Mortal Kombat on the keyboard.

Write A Comment

Type Soul Shikai Weapons Tier List & Reroll Guide

Comments are on moderation and will be approved in a timely manner. Please read the following rules before commenting:

  • All comments must be on topic and add something of substance to the post
  • No swearing or inappropriate words
  • No asking or begging for anything free
  • Do not attempt to start a poll in the comments
  • Comments in all CAPS will be removed
  • We reserve the right to remove a comment for any reason
  • Do not impersonate a staff member or influencer

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.