Birdie from Stardew Valley lives on Ginger Island, where she spends her days fishing and pining over her long-lost pirate husband. When you speak to her for the first time, she'll ask for your help retrieving an old pirate's locket that used to belong to her husband. Here's where you can find it.
Location of the Pirate's Keepsake in Stardew Valley
Willy has the locket but won't give it up so easily. To get the item, you'll need to go through a series of exchanges with various villagers until you finally land on the locket.
- Birdie will give you a War Memento. Take this to Kent.
- Kent will give you Gourmet Tomato Salt. Gus appreciates all things culinary, so take this to him.
- Gus will reward you with a Stardew Valley Rose. Give the rose to Sandy.
- Sandy is so thankful that she'll give you an Advanced TV Remote. Take the remote to George.
- George will give you an Arctic Shard. Give the shard to the Wizard.
- The Wizard will give you a Wriggling Worm. Take the worm to Willy.
Once Willy has the worm, he will give you the locket. Return to Ginger Island on a day when it isn't raining and return the locket to Birdie. This will trigger a cutscene and finish with a reward of five Golden Coconuts and a recipe for Fairy Dust. You can still speak to Birdie after the quest, but unlike other NPCs she won't accept gifts.
Looking for more Stardew Valley content on Pro Game Guides? Check out How to Have Kids in Stardew Valley.