When you level up in The Last Faith, there are five possible Attributes you can invest in. Each one has a different purpose, so here's an explanation for all of them and what they can do for you.
The Last Faith - All Attributes, explained
As just mentioned, there are five Attributes in The Last Faith. In order, they are: Vitality, Strength, Dexterity, Mind, and Instinct. Each stat has a significant impact on your character's performance based on the build you're using.
- Vitality - Vitality boosts your overall maximum health per skill point. With more Vitality, you can suffer more damage without dying, which is vital for progression in The Last Faith. It is a stat that always has value regardless of your build and provides you a major buffer for making mistakes. I highly recommend investing in this stat to a healthy degree, especially if you're just starting out. Additionally, Vitality provides a small increase to your Physical and Blood defensive stats.
- Strength - Strength boosts your overall damage with weapons that scale off the stat. Generally speaking, Strength is your go-to if you're using large and heavy weapons, though make sure to pay attention to a weapon's Strength scaling to ensure you're getting the most bang for your buck by investing in it. Strength also grants a small increase to your Frost defensive stats.
- Dexterity - Dexterity functions exactly like Strength does, but only for weapons that properly scale off of it. Generally, lighter weapons will scale Dexterity, but ensure the scaling matches this stat before investing. As an additional effect, Dexterity grants a small increase to your Fire defensive stats.
- Mind - Mind increases your maximum mana pool, allowing you to cast more spells prior to resting at a shrine. If you're looking to constantly invoke the elements, then you want to be investing in Mind to ensure you can always cast spells when you need to. Some weapons can also scale Mind, meaning the stat functions exactly like Strength and Dexterity in this conditional situation. Additionally, Mind grants a small boost to your Dark defensive stats.
- Instinct - Instinct increases the attack power of all ranged-based attacks, such as firing a pistol. It also increases your Fate pool, allowing for more Fate-based attacks, especially in a pinch. Exactly like Strength, Dexterity, and Mind, if a weapon has Instinct-based scaling, then investing in this stat will boost its damage.
Can you respec in The Last Faith?
There is no respec in The Last Faith, but you can always farm more experience by killing monsters to get more points. The ones you invest in make up your overall build, so make sure to select the stats you want to focus on.
For more helpful guides and useful information relating to The Last Faith, check out All weapons and how to obtain them in The Last Faith right here on Pro Game Guides.