1v1.LOL is a popular game based on the Fortnite Arena mode. Due to its similarity with Fortnite, many students use the game to practice their combat and building skills in their spare time through school computers and mobile devices. To make the best use of the application, you can begin by assigning all keybindings and sensitivity settings in 1v1.LOL, making them the same as your main Fortnite account.
Tips and Tricks to get better at Fortnite by using 1v1.LOL
- As mentioned earlier, change all your keybindings and sensitivity settings to make them similar to your primary Fortnite account. Having a similar setting allows you to transfer all your fruitful labor directly to Fortnite. If you do not know if you have the optimized settings, you can always use our 1v1.LOL settings for your games.
- Practice and execute your new building strategies in 1v1.LOL before implementing them in Fortnite. Do not be embarrassed if something does not work out, as everything is a part of the practice session.
- Unlike Fortnite, the game has unlimited materials and ammo. Do not leverage this to your advantage. Instead, try to simulate an environment with limited resources. This also applies to how you should treat the lack of fall damage.
- Turn off the Crossplay feature if you are practicing the game from any mobile device. Crossplay will put you at a serious disadvantage against PC players.
- Follow all general practices in Fortnite, like gaining high ground for combat advantage, swapping weapons on reload, and repositioning while getting cornered for a better simulation.
- Apart from the primary 1v1 mode, make use of the various other game modes like Farm and Battle Royale.
- Do not box camp in 1v1.LOL if you are using the game to improve your combat and building skills. Go out and be adventurous in your gameplay.
Remember, it always takes time and effort to improve at any game. So, keep grinding hard till you master it!