Among Us is still as popular as ever, and we think it'll stay like this for a very long time, especially if with some of the changes they wish to implement. Innersloth doesn't have a roadmap for the long haul, but they do have smaller ones, so the massive community behind Among Us has some idea what may be coming in the future.
Among Us April 12 Patch Notes
- Account login flow significantly reworked.
- Multiple users can now log in to the same device (no more MismatchedProductUserIDs error).
- Missing skins from Airship Bundle should be fixed.
- Text graphical update.
- Updated translations.
- Setting an invalid birthdate no longer makes account initialization fail.
- Sabotage menu no longer replaces minimap for Impostors.
- Room names are now consistently layered on the map.
- Develop Photos task does not finish instantly.
- Comms sabotage can no longer be repaired by ghosts, Impostors can now repair.
- Other various bug fixes.
Among Us March 31 Patch Notes
- Hop onto the newest Among Us map - the Airship! Out now on all platforms, work together on this airship to carry out the greatest plan... though whether that’s as a Crewmate or Impostor is another question.
Among Us March 5 Patch Notes
- We’ve just added Quickchat (version 2021.2.21) - this is an easier, faster and safer option to play if you’re using text chat! There will still be an options for free chat (toggle it On/Off in Settings), and if you’re under the legal age limit you’ll have Quickchat for you.
- Blank screen when creating a new room.
- Players unable to find any lobbies in the public list.
- Age gate for Quickchat is 13+.
- Black screen in lobbies and creating games.
- Desync issues should be fixed when everyone in the game is updated to the latest version. However we’re waiting on approval from the store for iOS, so there may be some people in public lobbies that still have the old version.