Animal Crossing is nothing without the company of its island inhabitants. Some villagers, however, stand above the rest. We've collected a tier list of our all-time favorite Animal Crossing villagers and some real stinkers.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Villager Tier List
|S||Annabelle, Ankha, Apollo, Bob, Cherry, Lucky, Fauna|
|A||Antonio, Audie, Aurora, Flora, Chadder|
|B||Celia, Etoile, Hopper, Ketchup, Raymond|
|C||Coco, Roald, Barold, Moe|
|D||Pietro, Tipper, Limberg, Quillson|
S Tier ACNH Villagers
- Annabelle: This peppy anteater took the world by storm with her fashionable looks and tropical style. It's hard to find a villager who appreciates the island vibes of ACNH as much as her.
- Ankha: Ankha is one of the most sought-after villagers in the game, and it's no surprise, given her unique appearance and distinctive style.
- Apollo: Apollo may be a cranky old eagle, but he makes a faithful friend once you prove yourself to be a loyal companion. He loves music, sunsets, and (though he'd never admit it) adores a long walk on the beach.
- Cherry: Cherry's a tough, sisterly dog who will absolutely rock your island. It's no surprise that her favorite thing is music, and it looks like she could give K.K. Slider a run for his money if they went head-to-head in a battle of the bands.
- Fauna: Not to be dramatic, but Fauna might be the best character in the game. Her grandmotherly vibes are perfect for exploring fruit trees and hanging out in the island's nature.
A Tier ACNH Villagers
- Antonio: There aren't too many jocks on this tier list, but Antonio is the exception. This friendly anteater will do zoomies all over the island and it's so cute that his wind sprints alone have earned him a spot in the A Tier.
- Aurora: Aurora is a cute little penguin with a button-down sweater and a little lisp, which might be because she's always out in the cold. She loves education and curling up with a good book.
- Flora: Flora's peppy personality might be a bit much at first, but give her time and you'll find yourself falling in love with this fashionista of an ostrich.
- Chadder: Don't let Chadder's smug personality scare you away. Underneath the fitness and bravado of this tuxedo-wearing mouse is a friendly villager who will win your heart.
B Tier ACNH Villagers
- Etoile: Etoile is a pink and purple sheep who loves music and hanging out with friends. She's the perfect fit if you are striving to create a pastel pop island.
- Ketchup: Ketchup is an adorable duck who, quite fittingly, resembles a tomato.
- Raymond: Raymond's eye-catching heterochromia and love of nature won over the internet's heart when he was first released, and that passion hasn't slowed down in ACNH.
C Tier ACNH Villagers
- Coco: Coco is one of the most unique characters in the game. Though she's technically a rabbit, she has many of the same characteristics as many of the gyroids scattered throughout the island.
- Roald: Roald's just a penguin who's also a jock. Watching him run around in his striped red shirt is super cute, but his love of fitness can sometimes be a bit too much.
- Barold: Barold's... fine. He's a lazy bear who loves to play with other villagers, but his chill, lo-fi existence can zap the energy out of you if you're not careful. He's a bit of an energy vampire.
D Tier ACNH Villagers
- Pietro: Pietro is a smug sheep with a bit of an overinflated ego. It's fitting that his entire appearance looks like a clown.
- Limberg: Limberg is a cranky mouse, but that's not why he's at the bottom of this list. His stubby beard and pink cheeks give him a distinct clown appearance, and it's extremely off-putting.
- Quillson: Quillson just sucks. He's a smug duck with a dorky outfit and hairstyle. He doesn't get along with any villagers and doesn't understand why no one likes him.
Looking for more Animal Crossing content on Pro Game Guides? Check out How to get a ladder in Animal Crossing New Horizons.