For the ninth set of weekly missions, Battlefield 2042 rewards players with an exclusive weapon charm. Players need to complete three challenges in order to unlock the Vitruvian Gnome weapon charm. Here's a guide on all the challenges and how to complete them.
Battlefield 2042 Preseason Weekly Missions 9
- Mission: 30 squadmates revived or times revived by squadmates
- Stick with your squad and revive them when they get downed. Alternatively, your squadmates can revive you, as well.
- Falck and Angel are the go-to specialists for this objective.
- Mission: 60 enemies killed and kills assisted
- You have to hit the 60 kills and assists count with any weapon in any game mode.
- Mission: 3,000 teammates' health replenished
- Your objective here is to replenish 3,000 HP of your teammates' health.
- The best operators for this mission once again are Falck and Angel.
Evidently, the missions are quite easy and can be done in a few matches. The only thing to keep in mind is that sticking with your team members allows you to complete these challenges faster. Furthermore, the weekly missions are an easy way to collect XP and aid your in-game progression.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Battlefield All-Out Warfare, Hazard Zone, and Portal content. In the meantime, head over to our article on – How to get the Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle in Battlefield 2042?