BitLife's Criminal Update has just gone live to iOS players of the game! This update brings Juvenile detention (juvie) for young people causing trouble, delinquency, robbing banks, stealing from stores, taking packages from your neighbor's porch, robbing trains, hiring seedy individuals to do unspeakable deeds, and a whole lot more! You can check out the full patch notes below.
BitLife Criminal Update Patch Notes
Bitizens! While everyone you know is still trying to better themselves with New Year's resolutions, we decided to kick off the new decade by diving straight into mischief and delinquency. In the game, that is. With this fresh new update, you'll be able to mess up the lives of your characters more than ever before...starting at a young age!
Here's the full list of new things in this update:
- Juvenile detention, aka "juvie" for young troublemakers
- Delinquency: act alone or pick an accomplice!
- Bank robbery: choose your disguise wisely!
- Shoplifting (beware of the mall cop)
- Porch piracy: jack your neighbor's mail right off their porch
- Train robbery! (yes, you read that right)
- Who might you hire when you're fed up with someone? Like really really fed up with them?
- Childhood boosts
- All-new help center full of support articles (not exciting, we know, but real)
- Countless interface updates and tons of new textual content
- Bug squashes aplenty