BitLife players on iOS just got a brand new 1.40 update to explore! While the team is still working on that long awaited Royalty Update, it looks like they've sent out an update that will tide you over for the time being! In this patch, we now have the ability to age up a half year at a time. You can share finances with your spouse, partner up with your significant other to purchase houses and cars, your new lover might already own a house, and child support payments will be split between parents! That's not all, it looks like prenups, divorce settlements, and inheritance has been overhauled as well. You can find the rest of the updates in the official patch notes below.
Bitizens! This update adds an option to age up half a year at a time and overhauls a few important aspects of the game. A bunch of work had to get done to pave the way for your much anticipated Royalty Update. And rather than leave you hanging for an extra long time, we wanted to cut you an update now because, well, you are all fiends for BitLife updates. Admit it! Enjoy your fix, Bitizens, and let us know on our socials how you are liking the new features!
Here's the full list of new things in this update:
- Age up half a year at a time - turn it on in your settings to try it out!
- Shared finances with your spouse: share your incomes, bank balances, expenses, and more!
- Partner up with your husband or wife on those big ticket items, like houses and cars!
- Lovers may now come with their own houses
- Child support payments split between parents - see your monthly expenses for each child
- Prenups, divorce settlements, and inheritance overhauled
- A couple of weeks worth of critical backend work to prepare for future versions of BitLife
- Almost all known bugs in the game have been cleared
- Setting to disable NPC accessories
- New textual content and life refinements