BTD 6 is a game where you have to fight against some Bloons with your Monkeys. There are plenty of bosses to defeat in BTD 6, all of whose difficulties vary. Vortex, however, is a very fast boss. It's the fastest one. So, what is the most effective way to defeat Vortex? Find out here.
How to beat Vortex in BTD6 - Bloons TD 6 Guide
Speed and efficiency are key elements while fighting Vortex. Vortex causes Bloons to accelerate, stuns all nearby monkeys, and spawns new Bloons. It also stuns all towers, including the non-damaging ones. Here are the points you should remember:
Related: Best Heroes in Bloons TD 6
- Snipers and Dartling Gunner are the towers of choice.
- Use Monkey Subs with Advanced Intel to defend from the water.
- Farm as much as possible.
- Once a tier of Vortex is defeated, downgrade your defense towers and farm.
- Build monkeys for Paragons.
- Use Benjamin the Code Monkey or Geraldo the Mystic Shopkeeper as Heroes.
- Hit the Skull to knock Vortex back in order to deal some damage.
- Use Ninja Master Bomber as a Clutch tower to do most of your damage.
We want to emphasize how important farming is for getting started. Any moment you get to farm, go at it. If you don't succeed at once, try again by using a similar strategy. The best towers to deal damage are those with global range.
For more on BTD 6, check out How to beat Dreadbloon in BTD6 here on Pro Game Guides.