Our Carl Brawl Stars Guide will walk you through everything you need to know about this new Brawler! We've got information on his release date, attacks, stats, and all of his abilities! We even have some gameplay video to watch and some quick tips on how-to best use him once he's released.
Carl's Attacks & Abilities
Carl is the first Brawler to have only one ammo slot. He throws a pickaxe like a boomerang and your ability to fire is instantly recharged after his pickaxe returns.
Main Attack: Pickaxe
Carl throws his Pickaxe like a boomerang. After he catches the returning Pickaxe, he can throw it again.
- Carl has only one ammo slot which is instantly recharged after his Pickaxe returns
- Pickaxe returns to Carl after reaching max distance or after hitting a wall
- Pickaxe pierces through enemies
- Kicking the ball in Brawl Ball does not consume ammo with Carl
Super Attack: Tailspin
Carl goes into a crazy spin for a few seconds, flailing around and damaging nearby opponents.
Star Power: Power Throw
Carl throws his Pickaxe with more speed, allowing it to travel faster and return faster.
More Great Brawl Stars Content
Carl is a Super Rare Brawler that does solid damage and has solid health stats.
Health Stats by Level
Attack Stats by Level
Super Stats by Level
Carl Tips & Tricks
- Try to position yourself between your opponent and a close wall. You can throw the pickaxe and it will bounce off the wall and come back to you. If you can pin the opponent near a wall, you can get multiple attacks on them and deal a ton of damage.
- Your pickaxe will deal damage when you throw it at a target and it his them, but it also does damage on the way back to you. Try to hit them with that initial throw, and then position yourself in a way that they get hit by it again on the way back.
- Your pickaxe will penetrate through enemies, so if they lineup or they are close together you can potentially hit multiple targets in one throw.
- Before you use your super attack, you should throw your pickaxe to do some initial damage and then use it. This will soften up your target and then give you a quick finish with the super.
Carl's Release Date
Carl was released on March 22nd, 2019!
Carl only has his default skin at the moment, but when more skins are unlocked we will update this guide!