Some brand new balance changes are coming out soon for Brawl Stars in October 2020! These include Bo's Tripwire and Max's Run N Gun both getting a nerf. You will also find some buffs in the patch as well, because Gale, EMZ, 8-Bit, Nita, and Colette have all received some increases to stats or their abilities. In game mode news, you will notice that Bolt spawns should now be fixed and repeat throughout the match. Self-scoring is now disabled by an invisible wall, so you don't need to worry about accidentally knocking the ball through your own net!
Here's a look at all of the details as reported by Coach Cory on Reddit:
- Bo: Tripwire now has 1.5 second delay after activation
- Max: 50% Decreased Run n Gun efficiency
- Gale: 14% Increased Attack Reload Speed
- EMZ: 5% Increased Attack Reload Speed
- 8-Bit: 11.6% Increased Health from 4,300 to 4,800
- Nita: 12% Increased Attack Reload Speed
- Bruce is now able to move and attack while casting Bear Paws
- Colette: 100% Increased Super Charge Rate, 11% Increased Attack Reload Speed
- Bolt spawns are now fixed and repeat throughout match
- Self scoring is now disabled by an invisible wall, enemy team has to be last one to touch ball for goal to score
- Showdown (Solo & Duo) removed from Power Play rotation
- Removed increased matchmaking score when entering matchmaking in a game room with 2 or 3 players
- Previously playing with friends in a group would match you against higher trophy players. Now even in a group, your match should only consider the highest trophy player from your team.
Hopefully these will fix some of the balance issues that players might have been having with the game! We expect this update to be launched soon, so keep an eye out for a new patch to be available in the near future.