After the huge Terminator crossover, Call of Duty developers are now bringing The Umbrella Academy themed cosmetics to Warzone and Vanguard. Available for purchase during Season 5 Last Stand, the premium bundles are for two major characters from the superhero show: Cha-Cha and Hazel. Here's an overview of both cosmetic packs and how to unlock them.
How to get The Umbrella Academy skins in Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard
Players can buy The Umbrella Academy bundles from the in-game store in Warzone & Vanguard for 2,400 CoD Points each. Valued at $20, each cosmetic bundle contains one operator skin, two weapon blueprints, and various other rewards. Furthermore, buying both bundles by September 30, will make you eligible for bonus rewards, including the "Time's Up" KG M40 Blueprint, a Weapon Charm, and a Calling Card.
Tracer Pack: The Umbrella Academy—Cha-Cha
- "Cha-Cha" Legendary Operator Skin for Wade
- "Bonesaw" Legendary Assault Rifle Blueprint for Vargo-S
- "Costello's" Legendary Submachine Gun Blueprint for Welgun
- "Cut The Crap" Legendary Finishing Move
- "Hold Still" Legendary MVP Highlight
- "Sugary Support" Legendary Calling Card
- "Idiot Box" Legendary Emblem
- "Total Hackjob" Legendary Spray
- "Mini Cadettes Cookies" Legendary Sticker
- "Bone Shredder" Legendary Weapon Charm
Tracer Pack: The Umbrella Academy—Hazel
To be made available in-game soon.
- "Hazel" Legendary Operator Skin for Lewis
- "Electric Lollipop" Legendary Submachine Gun Blueprint for Marco 5
- "Sugar Loader" Legendary Assault Rifle Blueprint for Cooper Carbine
- Legendary Finishing Move
- Legendary MVP Highlight
- "Big Shocker" Legendary Calling Card
- Legendary Emblem
- "Messy Joy" Legendary Spray
- "Dispatch Signal" Legendary Sticker
- "Sweet Atomic Power" Legendary Weapon Charm
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best Warzone Graphics Settings and What is the Doomsday Station in Call of Duty Warzone?