Players can relive the DMR meta days in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 thanks to the EBR-14 and LM-S Marksman Rifles. These semi-automatic rifles are two of the most powerful guns that you can use in the game right now. Here's a guide to the best LM-S build you need to equip in your loadout.
Best LM-S Loadout Warzone 2
- Laser: FSS OLE-V Laser
- Optic: FORGE TAC Delta 4
- Underbarrel: Phase-3 Grip
- Magazine: 20-Round Mag
- Rear Grip: LMK64 Grip
- Attachment Tuning
- Underbarrel: For max Recoil Stabilization and Aiming Walking Speed
- Rear Grip: For max Aim Down Sight Speed and Sprint To Fire Speed
Since the LM-S already has good damage range and bullet velocity, we've tuned it mainly for mobility and accuracy. Use the OLE-V laser and LMK64 rear grip on the gun for aim-down-sight speed and sprint-to-fire time improvements. On the other hand, the Phase-3 foregrip helps reduce the weapon's overall recoil and horizontal bounce. Lastly, equip any mid-range optic of your choice and the 20 Round magazine so that you don't run out of bullets that often.
Best LM-S Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: LM-S
- Secondary Weapon: Lachmann Sub
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: Equip the Weapon Specialist perk package if you want two primary guns in your loadout, else choose from Commando, Specter, or any other package of your preference
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best X13 Auto loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.