The DMR 14 and Type 63 meta is one of the most memorable moments of Call of Duty: Warzone, mainly because the community hated those guns. Warzone 2 has a similar weapon, the EBR-14 Marksman Rifle, which is not as broken but is definitely very powerful.
Best EBR-14 Loadout Warzone 2
- Barrel: 22" Boremaster Barrel
- Laser: FSS OLE-V Laser
- Optic: FORGE TAC Delta 4
- Underbarrel: Phase-3 Grip
- Magazine: 20-Round Mag
- Attachment Tuning
- Muzzle: For max Recoil Steadiness and Damage Range
- Underbarrel: For max Recoil Stabilization and Aiming Walking Speed
You can use this semi-automatic, low-recoil EBR-14 build to spam bullets at your enemies in Warzone 2. Use the Phase-3 foregrip and the 22" Boremaster Barrel for accuracy and control. Both of these attachments significantly shrink the weapon's overall recoil plot and side-to-side bounce. The 20-Round Mag is a must-have mod, so you don't run out of bullets that easily. Next up, throw in the OLE-V laser sight for added mobility. For the optic, you can use any mid-range scope of your choice.
Best EBR-14 Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: EBR-14
- Secondary Weapon: Vaznev-9K
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: Equip the Weapon Specialist perk package if you want two primary guns in your loadout, else choose from Commando, Specter, or any other package of your preference
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best SA-B 50 loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.