RAAL MG is the bulkiest of all the Light Machine Guns available in Call of Duty: Warzone 2. While it is a sluggish weapon, it also has an extremely high damage output and minimal recoil. These features make the LMG a top-tier gun in the game right now.
Best RAAL MG Loadout Warzone 2
- Muzzle: Cronen DM338
- Barrel: 21" EXF Rhino Barrel
- Laser: FSS OLE-V Laser
- Optic: VLK 4.0 Optic
- Underbarrel: SA Side Grip
- Attachment Tuning
- Muzzle: For max Aim Down Sight Speed and Gun Kick Control
- Barrel: For max Recoil Steadiness and Damage Range
- Underbarrel: For max Recoil Stabilization and Aiming Walking Speed
Since RAAL MG is best used as a long-range weapon, we've equipped attachments that enhance the gun's range, accuracy, and recoil control. All the barrels available for the weapon are decent, however, we found the 21" EXF Rhino to be very effective at reducing recoil and improving bullet velocity. To improve the recoil further, equip the Cronen DM338 muzzle and SA Sider foregrip.
After equipping all these attachments, the gun has some vertical kick when you shoot the first 10 bullets, but it doesn't move. If you're feeling extra comfortable with the recoil, swap the muzzle with the Bruen Q900 Grip Wrap for added mobility. Also, ensure that you have equipped a perk package with the Fast Hands bonus perk, which reduces the reload time of the box mag.
Best RAAL MG Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: RAAL MG
- Secondary Weapon: Fennec 45
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: Equip the Weapon Specialist perk package if you want two primary guns in your loadout, else choose from Commando, Specter, or any other package of your preference
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best SA-B 50 loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.