The RPK Light Machine Gun in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 is a part of the Kastovia Weapon Platform. This LMG is more powerful and bulkier than its Assault Rifle cousin, Kastov 762 or AK-103. It's currently a meta weapon in Warzone 2 and can be made lighter with the right attachments setup.
Best RPK Loadout Warzone 2
- Muzzle: Sakin Tread-40
- Optic: Schlager 3.4x
- Underbarrel: Phase-3 Grip
- Ammunition: 7.62 High Velocity
- Magazine: 40-Round Mag
- Attachment Tuning
- Muzzle: For max Recoil Stabilization and Gun Kick Control
- Underbarrel: For max Recoil Stabilization and Aiming Idle Stability
- Ammunition: For max Damage Range and Bullet Velocity
With the listed attachments equipped, the RPK will barely move even when you shoot targets at a distance. This weapon loadout still has some recoil kick, but it's easily controllable. The 40 Round Mag is a key attachment as it makes the gun faster than it is with the base drum magazine. It also makes the reload speed quicker so the LMG can compete with the ARs. You can make this LMG even more mobile by adding the Prolite TL3 Stock instead of the ammunition attachment. However, this will make the gun less accurate than the current attachment combination.
Best RPK Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: RPK
- Secondary Weapon: Vaznev-9K
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: You can choose from Commando, Specter, Weapon Specialist, or any other package of your preference
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best PDSW 528 loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.