The iconic P90 Submachine Gun has been renamed PDSW 528 in Call of Duty: Warzone 2. This compact bullpup gun features a high fire rate and fast mobility. Although some weapons overshadow it in its class, such as Vaznev-9K and Lachmann Sub, it is still a viable choice for players.
Best PDSW 528 Loadout Warzone 2
- Muzzle: Bruen Pendulum
- Laser: VLK LZR 7mW
- Optic: Cronen Mini Pro
- Rail: GR33 Light Rail
- Rear Grip: Bruen Q900 Grip
- Attachment Tuning
- Muzzle: For max Recoil Stabilization and Gun Kick Control
- Rail: For max Sprint Speed and Sprint To Fire Speed
- Rear Grip: For max Aim Down Sight Speed and Sprint To Fire Speed
We've built this PDSW loadout primarily for speed and accuracy. The laser sight, rear grip, and rail boost the weapon's mobility stats, including aim-down-sight, sprint-to-fire, and movement speeds. To reduce the overall recoil and make the gun more accurate, we've equipped the Bruen Pendulum muzzle, the go-to recoil reduction muzzle in Warzone 2. Finally, we've used the Cronen Mini Pro, one of the cleanest optics in the game, for better visibility. If you're comfortable with the iron sight of the PDSW, swap the optic with the TV TACComb comb attachment for extra snappiness.
Best PDSW 528 Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: Lachmann-556
- Secondary Weapon: BAS-P
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: You can choose from Commando, Specter, Weapon Specialist, or any other package of your preference
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best Minibak loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.