Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard Season 5 Last Stand arrives on Aug. 24. It's the final update for the two games before Modern Warfare 2 hits the shelves. Like the previous seasonal patches, the upcoming update brings several new additions and changes to the games. Here's everything included in the roadmap for Season 5.
New Weapons in Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard Season 5
Throughout Season 5, the developers will be adding the following five weapons to the game:
- EX1 - This prototype Energy Rifle will be introduced to the game at launch. It will be unlockable via the Season 5 Battle Pass.
- RA 225 - This high fire-rate Submachine Gun will also be unlockable via the Season 5 Battle Pass.
- Valois Revolver - The handgun-cum-melee weapon is to be added within the Season 5 launch window, i.e., within the first few weeks of the update.
- BP50 - An Assault Rifle to be introduced sometime during Season 5. Players may need to complete an unlock challenge to obtain this gun.
- Lienna 57 - Another Assault Rifle arriving later this season. Players may need to complete an unlock challenge to obtain this gun.
New Operators in Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard Season 5
The four new operators coming with the Season 5 update are actually villains from older Call of Duty titles:
- Raul Menendez - The main antagonist from Black Ops 2 will be available via the Battle Pass at season launch.
- Khaled Al-Asad - Coming at launch probably via an in-game bundle. He was first seen in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Gabriel T. Rorke - Arriving sometime during Season 5. He was the main antagonist of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- He “Seraph” Zhen-Zhen - The specialist from Black Ops 3 is arriving during Season 5.
New Maps and Modes in Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard Season 5
The following new maps will be added to Call of Duty: Vanguard with the Season 5 update:
- Beheaded - A small-sized map arriving at launch.
- Fortress - A medium-sized map arriving in-season.
- The Archon - The new round-based zombies map will conclude the Vanguard Zombies lore.
Furthermore, Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific will get a new game mode called Operation: Last Call at the season's launch. This is a Search-and-Destroy style game mode that'll take place on Caldera. Rebirth Island Resurgence Supreme will also arrive during Season 5.
Other changes in Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard Season 5
Other features and additions arriving this season include:
- Rage Serum
- Supply Box UAV Killstreak
- Personal Supply Box
- Doomsday Station
- New Ranked Play Rewards
Similar to every other seasonal update, Season 5 Last Stand will also bring new cosmetic items to Vanguard and Warzone. These include new operator bundles, zombie unlock challenge rewards, and a battle pass system. Players will also get to see a Umbrella Academy crossover during Season 5.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best MW AK-47 Loadout and Class in Call of Duty Warzone.