Moonlight Cookie is a Legendary Magic Cookie that prioritizes the Middle position in a team. She is the sole protector of the City of Dreams, where she dances across the night sky and gains strength through her dreams. She's the first Cookie that can inflict the Sleep debuff, which means she has no direct counter upon release.
Best Toppings build for Moonlight Cookie in CRK
Moonlight Cookie has a jam-packed kit with a little of everything. She can be used as a DPS unit, debuffer, and can even self-heal (albeit by a small amount compared to the buffed Pure Vanilla Cookie). There are a few different ways you can build Moonlight Cookie, depending on what you want to prioritize:
- Full Swift Chocolate build - prioritizes cooldown reduction, allowing you to spam Moonlight Cookie's Skill
- Full Solid Almond build - an option if survivability is a problem, especially in the Arena
For bonus stats, focus on cooldown reduction and DMG resist.
Best Treasures for Moonlight Cookie in CRK
Moonlight Cookie can benefit from the typical universal Treasures, but you may have to adjust your lineup depending on what game mode you're playing:
- Squishy Jelly Watch - for cooldown reduction
- Old Pilgrim's Scroll - ATK boost
- Dream Conductor's Whistle - all-around DPS boost, but only useful if Moonlight Cookie is one of the two Cookies with the highest ATK in the team
If you're playing in the Arena, the Sugar Swan's Shining Feather or Bookseller's Monocle may be useful as well.
Moonlight Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
Dream of the Night Sky:
- Moonlight Cookie falls asleep in the night sky and dreams of stars falling onto the enemies' heads, dealing damage, and applying a DMG Increase debuff. Then, bright moonlight illuminates the battlefield, damaging the enemies and putting them to Sleep.
- Enemies that didn't fall asleep become drowsy and will eventually fall asleep when their resistance statuses wear off.
- When Moonlight Cookie awakens, she will restore her own HP. She will also restore her own HP upon awakening from Sleep effects cast by enemies.
- Being a dweller of the World of Dreams, Moonlight Cookie is not susceptible to the Beckoning Dreams effect. (DMG relative to Max HP is capped at 300,000)
- DMG Increase debuff: +25 percent for 12 seconds, stacks up to one time
- Starlight Periodic DMG: up to x10 ticks for 1.8 seconds, 58.1 percent DMG per tick
- Additional Starlight DMG: 5.5 percent of Max HP (against Cookies)
- Starlight ignoring DMG Resist: 40 percent
- Moonlight DMG:
- DMG to Cookies: 125 percent of ATK + 3 percent or true DMG proportional to Max HP plus Sleep for two seconds
- DMG to others: 255 percent of ATK plus Sleep for two seconds
- Drowsiness: ATK SPD -15 percent, MOV SPD -15 percent for 15 seconds
- Self-healing: 29.8 percent of ATK
If you're tired of Cookies, build a Cake Hound. Check out our guide on the Best Schwarzwälder Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom here on pro game Guides.