Peppermint Cookie is an Epic Support Cookie that prioritizes the Rear position of the team. They specialize in providing all-around support for the entire party, including DMG and Debuff Resistance, healing, and shielding. While Cookie Run: Kingdom has many proficient healers, such as Pure Vanilla, it's sometimes useful to have a jack-of-all-trades to deploy more flexible comps.
Best Toppings build for Peppermint Cookie in CRK
While Peppermint Cookie does a lot for the team, they come with a major caveat: their Skill has a ridiculously long 17-second cooldown. To mitigate this, I highly recommend using a full Swift Chocolate build. However, any of the two options can work:
- x5 Swift Chocolate (best-in-slot) - for cooldown reduction, allowing you to utilize Peppermint's Skill more often
- x5 Solid Almond - an option if you find that Peppermint doesn't survive for long enough
If you're able to farm for the limited Sea Salt Toppings, then by all means use them instead of the regular ones.
Best Treasures for Peppermint Cookie in CRK
Peppermint Cookie benefits the most from these Treasures:
- Dream Conductor's Whistle - for an overall DPS boost
- Old Pilgrim's Scroll - for an ATK boost, which can help increase Peppermint's healing as it scales with their DMG output
- Sleepyhead Jelly Watch / Squishy Jelly Watch - for cooldown reduction; an absolute must-have
Peppermint Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run Kingdom
Freshness of the Sea:
- Peppermint Cookie blows the conch shell to summon the Peppermint Whale. The refreshing sound of the conch shell heals the team, increasing their DMG Resist and Debuff Resist. The Peppermint Whale creates a wave, dealing Water-type damage to enemies in front of it, and also Heals the allies for an amount equal to a portion of the damage dealt. Fresh water brought by the whale covers the team with an HP Shield. Peppermint Cookie will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects while using the skill.
- Cooldown: 17 seconds
- Healing: 90.3 percent of ATK
- Debuff Resist: +35 percent for 15 seconds
- DMG Resist: +14.5 percent for 15 seconds
- HP Shield: blocks DMG equal to 15 percent of Max HP for five seconds
- Peppermint Wave DMG: 607.4 percent
- Peppermint Wave Healing: heals HP equal to 95 percent of Peppermint Wave DMG dealt, Healing is capped at 200 percent of Peppermint Cookie's ATK
For more CRK build guides, check out our Best Shining Glitter Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom here on Pro Game Guides.