Tarte Tatin Cookie is an Epic Ranged Cookie that prioritizes the Rear position of the team. She's old friends with Hollyberry Cookie and a powerful dragonslayer who can be classified as a burst DPS, relying on her Skill for most of her DMG output.
Best Toppings build for Tarte Tatin Cookie in CRK
While Tarte Tatin is a DMG dealer, she's extremely squishy and struggles to survive in difficult game modes—particularly in the Arena and higher-level boss fights. I find a DMG Resist build to be more practical for survivability, but you have two options that I recommend testing out to find your preference:
- x5 Solid Almond - best for survivability
- x5 Searing Raspberry - best for increasing Tarte Tatin's DMG output
For bonus stats, focus on stacking as much ATK and DMG Resist as possible. Additionally, if you choose to go for a full Searing Raspberry build, make sure to bring strong tanks and healers to increase Tarte Tatin's chances of surviving.
Best Treasures for Tarte Tatin Cookie in CRK
Tarte Tatin Cookie is best paired with Treasures that can boost her DPS and reduce cooldown, allowing for more Skill usage throughout battle:
- Dream Conductor's Whistle - for an overall DPS boost
- Old Pilgrim's Scroll - for an ATK boost
- Sleepyhead Jelly Watch / Squishy Jelly Watch - for cooldown reduction
Tarte Tatin Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run Kingdom
- When Tarte Tatin Cookie fires her cannon, she reduces her own cooldown and Shackles her enemies after a certain number of hits. Upon using her Skill, she will fire a cannonball straight toward the center Cookie in the enemy team. Hit enemies suffer from Burn and Bosses receive extra damage. After a certain number of skill uses, Tarte Tatin Cookie will fire an enhanced cannonball. During the battle, when Tarte Tatin Cookie successfully defeats an enemy or a boss, her ATK will increase. While Tarte Tatin Cookie is using her Skill, she will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Cooldown bonus: -1.5 seconds with each Regular Attack hit
- Shackles: three seconds after three Regular Attack hits
- Cannonball Explosion DMG:
- 271.1 percent of ATK (Cookies)
- 417.1 percent of ATK (Others)
- Extra DMG to Bosses: 785.5 percent of ATK
- Enhanced Cannonball DMG: Total Cannonball Explosion DMG x1.5
- Burn DMG: 17.7 percent every 0.5 seconds for eight seconds
- ATK upon Defeating an Enemy: +10 percent for 15 seconds, stacks up to 10 times
For more CRK guides, check out Best Snapdragon Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom here on Pro Game Guides.