Pets in Darkest Dungeon 2 are cute little creatures that will stay with you on your Stagecoach during expeditions. You even have a button dedicated to them making some noise for you on the road. These pets have different passive bonuses but only one can be equipped at a time. Unlocking Pets requires Candles of Hope and will be available at the first Inn that you come across on your expedition. Once one is equipped, you are locked in for the entire expedition. Here are all the Pets in Darkest Dungeon 2 and how to get them.
How to unlock Pets in Darkest Dungeon 2
Pets are unlocked by using Candles of Hope at the Intrepid Coast in the Companionship section. Unlocking the Pet slot for the Stagecoach is done automatically when you get your first Pet and is the first unlock when spending Candles on Companionship. More and more pets can be unlocked by spending more Candles, but you'll only have one Pet slot on your Stagecoach. The Stagecoach can be upgraded for more inventory slots and Stagecoach items, but won't have more Pet slots even when maxed out.
Related: All Changes in Darkest Dungeon 2
All Pets in Darkest Dungeon 2
Unlocking all the Pets the Companionship section of the Intrepid Coast will only have three Pets appear at a time when you go to the Inn. These are all the Pets you can unlock and what they do:
- Orphan Wolf Cub -
- +5% Stress RES for every Luxury Gear equipped on all Heroes.
- +10% Positive Relationship Chance for all Heroes.
- Pygmy Pliskin
- +10% Healing Received for every Medical Gear equipped on all Heroes.
- Heals a Random Hero by 10% after each location.
- Unnatural Owlet
- +5% Debuff RES Piercing for every Tinker's Gear equipped on all Heroes.
- Increased chance of producing items from Stagecoach Items.
- Reanimated Rabbit
- +1 Speed for every Food Gear equipped on all Heroes.
- +1 HP for every four food in your Inventory on all Heroes.
- Mucilaginous Slime
- +5% Debuff RES for every Road Gear equipped on all Heroes.
- Increased chance of looting items from Road Debris.
- Shrieker Chick
- +2% Crit for every Scouting Gear equipped on all Heroes.
- +2 quantity of looted Baubles.
- Larval Carrion Eater
- Gives all Heroes 30% Healing, 50% Defense, and 50% Crit when dealing the Killing Blow.
- Hatchling Crocodilian
- Causes All Heroes to gain a 3% Damage increase whenever they move.
- 20% chance of losing 1 Speed when moving.
- These only apply to one battle at a time.
- Crimson Tick
- Gives all Heroes a 5% chance to produce The Blood when they deal a Killing Blow.
- Shambler's Spawn
- This Pet is Stained and will unlock the abilities of Cultist Trinkets automatically.
- -100% Location and Route Scouting.
- +200% Oblivion Ingress Scouting.
For more Darkest Dungeon 2 guides, check out Darkest Dungeon 2 Best Team Comps or How to unlock all Flagellant Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All Pets in Darkest Dungeon 2 & how to get them