Patch 6.0.0 has been released in Dead by Daylight. It brings a new Killer, a new Survivor, and a host of other changes. Let's take a look at the highlights in this patch notes summary.
Dead by Daylight Roots of Dread Features
- New Killer: The Dredge
- Dissolution Perk: 3 seconds after injuring a Survivor by any means, Dissolution activates for 12/16/20 second(s). While Dissolution is active, if a Survivor fast vaults over a pallet inside of your Terror Radius, the Entity will break the pallet at the end of the vault, and Dissolution deactivates.
- Darkness Revealed Perk: When you open a locker, the auras of all Survivors within 8 meters of any lockers are revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds. This perk has a 30-second cooldown.
- Septic Touch Perk: Whenever a Survivor performs the healing action within your Terror Radius, they suffer from Blindness and Exhaustion. These effects linger for 6/8/10 seconds after a healing action is interrupted by any means.
- New Survivor: Haddie Kaur
- Inner Focus Perk: You can see other Survivors' Scratch Marks within a 32 meters range of you. Whenever another Survivor loses a health state within a 32 meters range of you, the Killer's aura is revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds.
- Residual Manifest Perk: After a successful Killer Blind action, the Killer is affected by the Blindness status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. This perk grants the ability to rummage through an opened chest once per Trial and will guarantee a basic Flashlight.
- Overzealous Perk: After cleansing any totem, this perk activates. Your generator repair speed is increased by 4%/5%/6%. This Perk deactivates when you lose a health state by any means.
- Loadouts and Customizations can be saved
Dead by Daylight 6.0.0 Content
- "Twisted Masquerade" 6th Anniversary limited-time event (starting June 16th 11 AM ET)
- Twisted Masquerade event tome (also starting June 16th 11 AM ET)
- Fixed the localization of the Green Glyph challenge description text to better clarify the spawn rules and aura reveal information.
- Added a timer to the Main Menu indicating time remaining until the Rift closes.
- New Map: Garden of Joy
Dead by Daylight 6.0.0 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hillbilly to be able to use his momentum to reach inaccessible areas.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit to be unable to use her power more than once in a Trial.
- Fixed an issue that caused Pallet Stuns to move a killer if they are on the same side of the pallet as the survivor.
Dead by Daylight 6.0.0 Fixes from PTB
- Fixed an issue that caused The Dredge can be blinded during the first part of locker search.
- Fixed an issue that caused spectators not to move along with The Dredge during a locker teleport.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge to see through blindness when charging his power
A full list of what's new, what changed, and what was fixed can be found on the official Dead by Daylight forums.
For more Dead by Daylight goodies, check out How to play the Dead by Daylight PTB (Public Test Beta) on Pro Game Guides.