Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric horror game that pits one Killer against four Survivors and challenges them to complete their objects before it's too late. The Survivors set out to repair generators to power the gates, which allows them to escape. The Killer must stop them using a myriad of abilities and perks available.
Occasionally, the developers of the game drop codes that can be redeemed for cosmetics or Bloodpoints, a currency in the game. Players can then equip these cosmetics to complete their objectives in style, or use the Bloodpoints to purchase better perks to make the game more challenging for your opponents!
Outsmarting Freddy Krueger requires more than earning free Bloodpoints. It's best to learn key Dead by Daylight strategies like What is Slugging?, What is Tunneling?, and the fastest way to get pips. We also recommend reading All maps in Dead by Daylight, and here are our 5 most wanted killers in Dead by Daylight.
All Dead by Daylight Codes List
Our Dead by Daylight Codes list below is updated frequently to keep you current on the game's newest codes. These codes could expire at any time, so it's best to redeem them as soon as they're available. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Updated May 19, 2022
Removed expired codes
DBD Codes (Working)
- PRIDE2022—Redeem for a free Pride Charm
- PRIDE—Redeem code for a Rainbow Flag Pride Charm. (Permanent)
- Nice—Redeem for 69 Bloodpoints (Permanent)
DBD Codes (Expired)
- GIGXLM3G—Redeem for 100k BP
- 78SNOXXG—Redeem for 100k BP
- DBDTHEBOARDGAME—Redeem for 200k BP
- JAPAN300K—Redeem for 300k BP
- RIVALSJP—Redeem for 100k BP
- HELLOTHERE—Redeem for 25k BP
- YOUFOUNDME—Redeem for 25k BP
- THISISACODE—Redeem for 25k BP
- DBDWEBSITE—Redeem for 25k BP
- RIVALSTH—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- RIVALSKR—Redeem for 100k BP
- MILADYISSEVENFOOTTWO—Redeem for 50k BP
- INTHISECONOMY—Redeem for 50k BP
- FriskkUWUrawrXD2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- DieHardDiva2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- CAISHEN—Redeem for 88,888 BP
- LUCKYMONEY—Redeem for 16,888 BP
- LANTERNFESTIVAL—Redeem for 15 Rift Fragments
- OINKYOUNEEDISLOVE—Redeem code for 200,000 Bloodpoints
- TWOSDAY—Redeem code for 222K Bloodpoints
- VK130UP—Redeem code for 130K Bloodpoints
- 59th39—Redeem code for 59K Bloodpoints
- LIGHTSCAMERABP—Redeem code for 100K Bloodpoints
- REVEALED—Redeem code for 100K
- INSERTCOIN—Redeem for an Arcade Machine Charm
- SEASONSBLEEDINGS—Redeem for 100K BP
- MORICHRISTMAS—Redeem for 100K BP
- HOLIDAYSPECIAL—Redeem for 100K BP
- HOHOHO—Redeem for 100k BP
- DECIPHERSTRIKE—Redeem for 150k BP
- EASYASABC—Redeem for 150k BP
- CIPHERSALAD - 150k BP
- LIVEORDIE—Redeem for a charm
- FORHONOR - Redeem for For Honor's Charm
- NOTATRICK—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints Offer
- DWIGHTCROW—Redeem for Dwight Crow Charm
- WITCHPLEASE - Find out whether you get a Trick or a Treat!
- RSELF—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- SCARYGOOD - Redeem for a Trick OR Treat
- HALLOWHOOPS—Redeem for 1031 Bloodpoints
- SCREAMSTREAM—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DBDDAYJP2021—Redeem for 202,100 Bloodpoints (Expires Oct. 25)
- BOOP—Redeem code for 'Boop The Snoot' mask for Meg Thomas.
- HISSANDHERS—Redeem code for two charms
- AUSOME—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- GOLDENBROS—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- BETTERTHANONE—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- Pieceofcake—Redeem code for two charms
- RANKROULETTE—Redeem code for 250k Bloodpoints (Will expire next Rank Reset)
- AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50—Redeem code for 250,000 Bloodpoints and 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- FD3EB91E-B741-454B-A5DD-BC8DA406F162—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- KodomonoHi2021— Redeem code for 60k Bloodpoints
- midorinohi2021—Redeem code for 50k Bloodpoints
- KenpouKinenBi2021—Redeem code for 40k Bloodpoints
- happygoldenweek2021—Redeem code for 30k Bloodpoints
How to redeem codes in Dead by Daylight
To redeem codes in Dead by Daylight, launch the game and navigate to the Store menu. Then, press the Redeem Code button on the right side of the screen.
In the text box, enter the code exactly as it appears in our list above. Once you're sure you entered it in correctly, press the Redeem button to claim your reward!
What are Bloodpoints and how do I get them?
Bloodpoints are the Dead by Daylight's main form of currency. Players can use them to purchase Perks, Abilities, and items on the Blood Web that accommodate to their style of play their strengths to unlock their character's potential.
The primary method of obtaining Bloodpoints is to play the game as intended. Bloodpoints are awarded to you in varying amounts at the end of each round for each category, depending on how well you performed. Alternatively, you can also get Bloodpoints by using codes provided by the developers!
Why isn't my Dead by Daylight code working?
There are several reasons why one of the working codes we have listed above might not work. The most common cause of this problem is that players are not entering the code exactly as it appears above. To fix this, try to copy and paste the code rather than enter it in manually. Alternatively, double check your entry to make sure it is identical to the code in our list—capitalization and punctuation matters!
There are also reports of the codes not working on Xbox Series X, specifically. Some players have suggested a temporary fix to make the codes work: capitalize the first letter and then make all the other letters lower-case.
What is Dead by Daylight?
Dead by Daylight is a four vs. one multiplayer horror game. One player takes on the role of the evil deadly killer, hunting down the four players known as survivors. The killer's primary goal is to capture all four players, and the survivors aim to power up generates while keeping out of reach of the killer and ultimately attempting to escape.