Not too long ago, the developers of Dead by Daylight gave players the ability to get free some free stuff by just entering a code. This is a nice little perk, because you can get free currency just by making sure to keep up with these when they are released. If you're curious what's available to you in DBD, never fear, because we're going to be keeping track of them all, so you don't have to!
All Dead by Daylight Codes List
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! All of these codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
DBD Codes (Working)
- ETERNALBLIGHT - Redeem code for a Halloween themed charm
- SWEETDREAMS - Redeem code for a Halloween themed charm
- Nice - Redeem code for 69 Bloodpoints
DBD Codes (Expired)
- DbDDayJP2020 - Redeem code for 202,000 Bloodpoints
- Happy1001 - Redeem code for 100,100 Bloodpoints
- VK100K - Redeem code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DISCORD150K - Redeem code for 150,000 Bloodpoints
- ENTITYPLEASED - Redeem code for 150,000 Bloodpoints
- ENTITYDISPLEASED - Redeem code for 1 Bloodpoint
How-to Redeem Codes
To redeem codes in Dead by Daylight, all you need to do is open up the game and head to the Store option on your screen. At the top right of the screen, you should see a button that says Redeem Code on it. Hit that button which will open up the following screen.
Once you've got this open, either copy one of the codes from our list or type it in with the onscreen keyboard. When you have the code in correctly, hit the redeem button, and as long as it wasn't expired, you should receive your free reward!