Updated: December 8, 2023
We looked for new codes!
Anime Champions Simulator is one of the most popular team-based fighting games on the Roblox platform. Like other games in the same genre, the core objective revolves around unlocking powerful units and taking down bosses spread around the various islands. Overall, I found the game entertaining and highly addicting due to its resemblance to my favorite game - Anime Fighting Simulator.
While the Anime Champions Simulator is engaging, it is a bit of a grind to collect diamonds/tokens during the initial stages, as you need strong units to take down enemies/bosses to collect these materials. But, thanks to redeemable Anime Champions Simulator codes from the developers, Bura ACS, I got several freebies in the form of such in-game currencies to rapidly progress through the starting campaign. Keep reading the article to learn about redeemable ACS codes Roblox and how to use them in the game. Also, if you love exploration-style fighting games like Anime Champions Simulator, please check our other code articles for Anime Fighting Simulator X and Anime Fighters.
All Anime Champions Simulator Codes List
Working Codes for Anime Champions Simulator
- WinterIsComing—Redeem for 500 Diamonds and Boosts (New)
- PatientZero—Redeem for 2K diamonds and Boosts (New)
- TYBurger—Redeem for 5K Diamonds and Boosts
- ThisIsFine—Redeem for 5K Diamonds and Boosts
- SorryTourney—Redeem for a Drops Boost
- GiveMeLuck—Redeem for an Orb Enhancer & Cosmic Summon
- TurkeyDay—Redeem for 1K Diamonds, 1 Halloween Summon, Arcane Turkey Costume, 1 Raid Chest Key, 1 Coins Boost, 1 Damage Boost, 1 Drops Boost, 1 Luck Boost, and 1 XP Boost
- ExtraDaily—Redeem for 500 Diamonds and 1 Raid Chest Key
- EightLegs—Redeem for 1K Diamonds, 1 Halloween Summon, 1 Coins Boost, 1 Damage Boost, 1 Drops Boost, 1 Luck Boost, and 1 XP Boost
- Scrappy—Redeem for 1K Diamonds, 1 Raid Chest Key, 1 Damage Boost, and 500 Scraps
- TurnDown4What—Redeem for 1 Halloween Summon, 1 Raid Chest Key, 1 Coins Boost, 1 Damage Boost, 1 Drops Boost, 1 Luck Boost, and 1 XP Boost
- ACSFoodEvent—Redeem for 1 Raid Key, 1 Coins Boost, 1 Damage Boost, 1 Drops Boost, 1 Luck Boost, 1 XP Boost, and Diamonds
- WaitingGiants (or WaitingGiantsTM if the former doesn't work)—Redeem for 3K Diamonds and other items
- Tournaments—Redeem for 2K Diamonds and other items
- WOW100Mil—Redeem for 3 Advanced Ascension Cards, 6 T2 Cards, 1 of each Boost, 1 Raid Key, and 2.5k Diamonds
- shutdown7052—Redeem for 2 Advanced Ascension Cards, 1 Raid Chest Key, 1 Drops Boost, and 1 Luck Boost
- shutdown705—Redeem for 2 Advanced Ascension Cards, 1 Drops Boost, and 1 Luck Boost
- SevenUp—Redeem for 3 Advanced Ascension Cards, 5 Ascension Cards, 100 Talent Tokens, 3 Raid Chest Keys, 5 Coins Boosts, 5 Damage Boosts, 5 Drops Boosts, 5 Luck Boosts, and 5 XP Boosts
- Gigantic—Redeem for 2K Diamonds and several other items
- Delayed—Redeem for 2K Diamonds and several other items
- GiveMeDPS—Redeem for 2K Diamonds and several other items
- SawbladeRaid—Redeem for 2K Diamonds and several Boosts
- StayClassy—Redeem for 2K Diamonds and several other items
- TrickOrTreat—Redeem for Halloween Candies and Boosts
- HappyHalloween—Redeem for Halloween Candies and Boosts
- Chainsaws—Redeem for 2,5K Diamonds and Boosts
- Gummybear—Redeem for 50 Premium Medals and Boosts
- FixerUpper—Redeem for 2K Diamonds and Boosts
- SpookyGremlins—Redeem for 1.5K Diamonds and several Boosts
- HappyHalloween—Redeem for Diamonds, Candies, and a bunch of other items!
- 100kFaves—Redeem for 2.5k Diamonds, 10k Candies, and Boost items
- WoodBall—Redeem for 1k Diamonds and other items
- oTMSaveUs—Redeem for 1 Luck Boost
- FreeKeys—Redeem for 2 Free Raid Keys and 1k Diamonds
- updateshutdown—Redeem for a Drops Boost, a Coins Boost, and an EXP Boost
- thanks50mil—Redeem for 50 Talent Tokens, a Luck Boost, a Damage Boost, an Exp Boost, and a Coins Boost
- update3—Redeem for Diamonds and Talent Tokens
- towerstuff—Redeem for 1 Coin Boost, 1 Luck Boost, and 1 Damage Boost
- MeltedIcecream—Redeem for 1 Daily Raid Key and 1k Gems
- raidbuff—Redeem for 1 extra raid key and Talent Tokens
Expired Anime Champions Simulator Codes
- RedeemNow—Redeem for a free Halloween cosmic
- shutdown3—Redeem for 5,000 Diamonds, Luck Boost, 25 Premium Medals, and 50 Talent Tokens
- shutdown2—Redeem for 5,000 Diamonds, Luck Boost, 25 Premium Medals, and 50 Talent Tokens
- shutdown1—Redeem for free premium medals and a luck boost
- 1million—Redeem for 5,000 diamonds, 50 talent tokens, and 25 premium medals
- release—Redeem for 5,000 diamonds and 50 talent tokens
- UpdateDelay—Redeem for 5,000 Diamonds, a Coins Boost, 25 Premium Medals, a Drops Boost, 3 Movement Tokens, an EXP Boost, and a Damage Boost
- update1—Redeem for 1 Coin Boost, 1 Luck Boost and 1 Damage Boost
- Update2—Redeem for 3,000 Diamonds and 100 Talent Tokens
- 100thousand—Redeem for 5,000 Diamonds
How to redeem codes in Anime Champions Simulator
To use codes in Roblox Anime Champions Simulator, follow the below instructions.
- Open Anime Champions Simulator on Roblox.
- Click on the Shopping Cart button in the main menu.
- In the next window, press the Twitter logo and input one of the codes in the text box.
- Press the Reddem button and enjoy the benefits!
How can you get more Anime Champions Simulator codes?
Why are my codes not working?
Firstly, all the redeemable codes in the game are case-sensitive. So, instead of typing the values manually, try to copy them from the article and paste them into the game to avoid discrepancies. Also, use the codes under the Active section instead of the old Expired ones!
Other ways to get free rewards in Anime Champions Simulator
You can always get more rewards in Anime Champions Simulator by finishing quests. Upon hopping into the game, accept missions from NPC characters and fulfill the objective, which mainly revolves around obtaining certain items or taking down a challenging boss.
What is Anime Champions Simulator?
Anime Champions Simulator is a team-based fighting game on the Roblox platform. It towers above every such title due to its in-depth gameplay mechanics and challenging boss fights. Also, the game features a decent storyline tied with the quest, adding another layer of immersion. I highly recommend the game to every player who adores fighting games.