DBD has new cool characters and skins with the new Alien update, including the Clone Xenomorph. The skin looks extremely gory, with the guts slightly hanging out and white skin.
If you are wondering how to get this skin in the game, I am here to help. In this DBD guide, I'll go over what you need to get the Clone Xenomorph skin for Xenomorph in Dead by Daylight.
How to obtain the Clone Xenomorph skin in DBD
To get the Clone Xenomorph skin, you have to go to the Dead by Daylight store and purchase it for 1,080 Auric Cells —this price could be different since I don't own Xenomorph, so the game might be showing me a combined price for the skin and Xenomorph.
Here are the steps to purchase the Clone skin in Dead by Daylight:
- Launch Dead by Daylight on your device and go to the main menu by skipping the opening cutscene.
- Look for the store button on the left side of your screen and click on it.
- Select the Characters Tab from the top side.
- Select Xenomorph from the Killers side of Characters.
- Click on the View Catalog button on the top right side.
- Here, you will see all the available skins for Xenomorph, along with Clone Xenomorph in the middle.
- Click on the Purchase button on the bottom right side to get the skin with 1,080 Auric Cells.
If you are wondering how to get the Auric Cells, there is only one way to do that, which is to purchase them with real money. You can purchase them by pressing their icon on the top right side of your screen.
Here, you will see different amounts of Auric Cells to purchase at different prices, and you can follow the instructions from there to purchase them. Once you have needed Auric Cells, you can return to the store to buy the Clone Xenomorph skin in Dead by Daylight.