As you explore Cyclone Street in Demonologist, trying to bust ghosts and perform an exorcism, you'll come across a door that reads "Maria's Room" and be given a cryptic riddle that the mysterious woman wants you to solve. Here's how to open Maria's Room in Demonologist.
How do you open Maria's Bedroom in Demonologist?
To solve the mystery of Maria's bedroom door in the basement, you need to complete her riddle, which the Demonologist devs posted on social media.
Related: Demonologist Tarot Cards, Explained
The riddle reads as follows:
I keep staring at walls, losing track of time. A descent into madness, words start becoming untrue. A crimson-soaked blade, the blood of the heart is due.—Maria's riddle in Demonologist.
A dream of the dead consumes me, haunting my every thought. The abuse lies within, or so I was taught.
Love’s door remains locked, as the clock strikes three. My wrath contained within, waiting for the key.
This world I inhabit, where the line of madness is blurred, can only be solved in particular steps and words.
I scream into the void, hoping my voice will carry. For if I don’t speak my truth, they’ll come for me… Mary.
It’s all in my head. It’s all in my head. It’s all in my head.
Demonologist - Maria's Room riddle solution
There are a few different steps that you need to take in order to solve the mystery of Maria's Room in Demonologist, though nobody has managed to actually open the door yet:
- "I keep staring at walls"—Go to Maria's Room door and stare at it for a few seconds. Something will happen from inside the room.
- "A crimson-soaked blade, the blood of the heart"—Go to the Fireplace. Look at the word "Smile" on the wall with your Camera. Say "smile" out loud into your microphone.
- "A dream of the dead consumes me… The abuse lies within"—Go to the bedroom and open the closet. You'll see a purse with the word "Lust" written on it; you need to speak this word into your microphone.
- "As the clock strikes three"—Use the Ectoplasm Glass piece of equipment to look at the wall and find a message that reads "3am." This is the time you'll need to change the three nearby clocks to. When done, you'll hear a clock chime.
- "I scream into the void"—Return to the basement and look on the bookshelf here for the Limbo book. Say "Limbo" aloud and a passageway will open. Enter the corridor and say, "they’ll come for me” aloud into your microphone.
- "Mary"—Go up to the bathroom on the top floor and stand in front of the mirror. Say "Bloody Mary" out loud into your microphone three times, just like the real-life ghost story.
So far, the door hasn't been opened, so it's unclear whether the riddle actually leads to getting into the room or not. We'll update this if anything new comes to light.
For more information on Demonologist, check out How to use ESG Device in Demonologist on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to open Maria’s Room in Demonologist