Whenever a season releases alongside an expansion in Destiny 2, things can get a little messy. It can be hard to tell exactly which piece of content is from which release. While The Witch Queen expansion focuses on Savathun and her Hive, Season of the Risen is themed after the Cabal and their fight against the Hive.
Season of the Risen Weapons
- Dead Messenger - Exotic Energy Grenade Launcher
- Grand Overture - Exotic Power Machine Gun
- Explosive Personality - Legendary Energy Grenade Launcher
- Recurrent Impact - Legendary Power Machine Gun
- Under Your Skin - Legendary Energy Combat Bow
- Sweet Sorrow - Legendary Energy Auto Rifle
- Thoughtless - Legendary Kinetic Sniper Rifle
- Piece of Mind - Legendary Kinetic Pulse Rifle
Eight new Exotics and Legendaries have been added with Season of the Risen. Each brings something new to the game and are quite unique in their thematic appearance. With the Season unfortunately locked behind a separate payment or the Deluxe Edition of The Witch Queen, not everyone will have a chance to toy with the new weapons, which is a shame. They are well worth it.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Should I Buy Destiny 2: The Witch Queen? – Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Review on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All ‘Seasonal Weapons’ in Destiny 2 Witch Queen Season 16