Void Warlocks were already strong in Destiny 2, but the Void 3.0 update tipped the scales even more. Warlocks have delved further into this dark light and come out stronger than ever before.
Become the Void, Warlock
Best Warlock Void Abilities
- Nova Warp: Step between dimensions to subvert the laws of physics.
- Healing Rift: Conjure a well of power that continuously heals those inside it.
- Pocket Singularity: Launch an unstable ball of Void energy that detonates when it nears a target, pushing them away from the blast and making them volatile.
- Void Wall Grenade: A grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning Void light.
Best Warlock Void Aspects
- Child of the Old Gods: Cast your rift to create a Void Soul. When you damage a target with a weapon, your Void Soul flies to them and drains them, doing damage and weakening them. When a target is being drained, you are granted grenade and melee energy (if running Healing Rift) or health (if running Empowering Rift). Defeating a target who is being drained by your Void Soul grants class ability energy.
- Feed the Void: Defeat a target with a Void ability to activate Devour. While Devour is active, final blows restore health and extend Devour.
Best Warlock Void Fragments
- Echo of Expulsion: Void ability final blows cause targets to explode (+10 Intellect).
- Echo of Reprisal: Final blows when surrounded by combatants grant Super energy.
- Echo of Leeching: Melee final blows start health regeneration for you and nearby allies (+10 Resilience).
- Echo of Starvation: Picking up an Orb of Power grants Devour (-10 Recovery).
Best Warlock Weapons, Armor, and Mods
- Karnstein Armlets: Melee kills restore health for a short duration.
- The Enigma: Boss Spec
- Suppression Mastery: Suppression effects you create have increased duration.
- Suppressive Glaive: Damaging combatants with your Glaive suppresses them, preventing them from using abilities for a short time.
- Unstoppable Glaive: Glaives you wield fire a powerful explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants.
The power of this build comes down to its mobility and ability to stay alive in hectic situations. There is a lot of life gain and life steal, in addition to the suppression granted from the Glaive perks. It's all about turning the tables on foes and becoming an unstoppable force thanks to the near-constant regeneration of abilities.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Sepulcher Lost Sector Guide – Destiny 2: The Witch Queen on Pro Game Guides.