Since the Void 3.0 rework with the release of The Witch Queen, it has continued to dominate all of the other subclasses. It's honestly a little embarrassing how much better Void is. A year later, Lightfall has released and Void continues to be a top pick for any class, but especially for Warlocks. Here's our favorite Void build.
Lightfall Void Warlock Build
This build is all about raw Void power. With Le Monarque doing a lot of the heavy lifting and receiving buffs from Nezarec's Sin and Void Fragments, you'll be dishing out death left and right.
- Nova Bomb: Cataclysm: Hurl an explosive bolt of Void Light at a target, disintegrating those caught within its blast. Nova Bomb travels slowly and seeks targets. Detonations shatter into smaller seeker projectiles.
- Healing Rift: Conjure a well of power that continuously heals those inside it.
- Pocket Singularity: Launch an unstable ball of Void energy that detonates when it nears a target, pushing them away from the blast and making them volatile.
- Void Wall Grenade: A grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning Void light.
- Child of the Old Gods: Cast your rift to create a Void Soul. When you damage a target with a weapon, your Void Soul flies to them and drains them, doing damage and weakening them. When a target is being drained, you are granted grenade and melee energy (if running Healing Rift) or health (if running Empowering Rift). Defeating a target who is being drained by your Void Soul grants class ability energy.
- Feed the Void: Defeat a target with a Void ability to activate Devour. While Devour is active, final blows restore health and extend Devour.
- Echo of Expulsion: Void ability final blows cause targets to explode. (+10 Intellect)
- Echo of Instability: Defeating targets with grenades grants Volatile Rounds to your Void weapons. (+10 Strength)
- Echo of Leeching: Melee final blows start health regeneration for you and nearby allies. (+10 Resilience)
- Echo of Starvation: Picking up an Orb of Power grants Devour. (-10 Recovery)
- Aggressive Frame, Subsistence, Thresh, Hakke Breach Armaments, Major Spec
- Le Monarque
- Fires poison arrows on full draw and quick release. Strong against Overload Champions
- Retrofit Escapade
- Rapid-Fire Frame, Zen Moment, Frenzy, Ambush, Boss Spec
Armor & Mods
It might require some targeted farming, but it is critical to get your Resilience to 100. From there, we recommend speccing into Discipline so you can keep the grenades flying.
- Nezarec's Sin: Void-damage kills increase ability energy recharge rate.
- Void Siphon, Void Targetingx2
- Void Loader x3
- Font of Endurance, Charged Up
- Void Weapon Surge x3
- Class Item
- Utility Kickstart, Bomber x2
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Sepulcher Lost Sector Guide – Destiny 2: The Witch Queen on Pro Game Guides.