Bungie has unequivocally knocked it out of the park with the weapons brought forth in The Witch Queen expansion and Season of the Risen in Destiny 2. While overall, they're all exceedingly good, some like the Fortissimo-11 shotgun really stand out. With weapon crafting, players can make a great weapon even greater with choice perks.
PvE God Rolls
- Arrowhead Brake - Greatly controls recoil and increases handling speed
- Assault Mag - Greatly increases stability and increases the rate of fire
- Demolitionist - Kills with this weapon generate grenade energy. Activating your grenade ability reloads this weapon from reserves.
- Vorpal Weapon - Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active
- Vanguard's Vindication - Final blows with this weapon grant a small amount of health
PvP God Rolls
- Smallbore - Increases range and stability
- Accurized Rounds - Increases range
- Perpetual Motion - This weapon gains bonus stability, handling, and reload speed while the wielder is in motion
- Opening Shot - Improved accuracy and range on the opening shot of attack
- Suros Synergy - Reloading grants this weapon bonus handling and reduces incoming flinch for a short time
For more Destiny 2 goodness, check out Should I Buy Destiny 2: The Witch Queen? – Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Review on Pro Game Guides.