Oh boy! The story keeps heating up in Destiny 2 and Season of the Haunted. We've helped Crow deal with his trauma, saw Zavala overcome some ancient grief, and now we're holding our favorite space rhino's hand as she beats up the ghost of her former idol. What a weird, wacky, and wonderful game.
How to unlock Sever - Resolve in Destiny 2
Resolve is the sixth mission in the Bound in Sorrow series. Week six in this overall quest chain begins at step 40:
- Return to Eris at the Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.
- Gather 500 Vestiges of Dread to power up your Nightmare Harvester
- Complete tiers of the Nightmare Containment public event within the Derelict Leviathan and bind your Vestiges of Dread at the Nightmare Harvester after completing the final tier to create a Bound Presence
- Join Empress Caiatl and venture into the Underbelly of the Leviathan to confront the Nightmare of Ghaul
- A private transmission is waiting for you at the H.E.L.M.
- Speak to Eris at the Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.
Sever - Resolve Walkthrough
Get ready. We're about to deal a decisive blow to Calus and his plans to integrate with the Pyramid within the Moon.
- After landing, proceed forward through the corridors, taking out each pocket of Cabal reinforcements you come across
- Drop down the hall and rendezvous with the friendly Cabal reinforcements
- Take out the combined Cabal and Scorn forces to proceed
- Set the first Ritual Amplifier
- Proceed through the doorway and listen to Caiatl talk mad trash to Ghaul
- Rather than head forward with your Cabal allies, head to the right and jump up into the doorway
- When the trap is sprung in the next room, look immediately to the right and shoot the blue light to open the door
- Pull the lever just inside the hall to unseal the immolation hallway
- Turn around and shoot the blue light once more to exit the room
- Back in the main room, ensure the unkillable Cabal is focused on you and head to the opposite side of the room you were just in
- Follow the hallway around and jump up to the platform
- Pull the switch to ignite the immolation hall and kill the unkillable
- Release the containment lockdown and rendezvous with your Cabal friends
- Plant the Rally Banner and put Ghaul in his place
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out All Calus Bobblehead locations in Destiny 2 – #1 Fan Triumph on Pro Game Guides.