Season 19, Season of the Seraph, has arrived in Destiny 2 and brought a slew of new and enhanced Origin Traits with it. These Origin Traits are extra perks that are assigned by the weapon manufacturer. For example, a Veist weapon wouldn't have an Omolon Origin Trait or vice versa. This can create favorites for Guardians as Origin Traits can really give a weapon personality.
What are the new Destiny 2 Origin Traits in Season of the Seraph?
- Runneth Over (Enhanced)
- Reloading near allies overflows the magazine an improved amount.
- Souldrinker (Enhanced)
- Gain an improved amount of health based on the number of hits before reloading.
- Ambush - Seraph Weapons
- Improves range, handling, and damage against combatants during the opening moments of an engagement.
- Bray Inheritance - Seraph Weapons
- Dealing damage regenerates a small amount of ability energy.
- Dawning Surprise - Dawning Weapons
- Rapidly defeating targets awards a Dawning gift. Defeated powerful targets count as more than one.
- Häkke Heavy Burst Fire - Häkke Weapons
- Fires a less stable burst of two high-damage, high-range rounds.
- Häkke Light Burst Fire - Häkke Weapons
- Fires a stable burst of four lightweight rounds.
- Rasputin's Arsenal - IKELOS Weapons
- Breaking a target's shield partially reloads this weapon's magazine.
Origin Traits are included in each current version of a weapon. For example, previous versions of IKELOS weapons won't have Rasputin's Arsenal, but the Season of the Seraph versions will. This gives players some incentive to farm new versions in addition to being able to craft a custom version. Just try not to burn yourself out as it will be a long season with plenty of time to enjoy the content.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How to get Seraph Key Codes in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.