Introduced during Season of the Seraph in Destiny 2, Fire & Forget is Veist's take on Seraph weaponry, and boy howdy, did they get it right. This Linear Fusion Rifle does Stasis justice and is great for deleting enemies. Could it be that Taipan-4fr has a competitor? With the right god roll, Fire & Forget could take the crown.
How to get Fire & Forget in Destiny 2
Fire & Forget can be obtained from Seraph activities, like Battlegrounds, ranking up with the Exo Form in the H.E.L.M., or focusing Umbral Engrams. It is a craftable weapon and is definitely worth the effort to get a craftable version.
Fire & Forget God Rolls
PvE God Roll - Fire & Forget
- Corkscrew Rifling: Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Enhanced Battery: Increases magazine size by one.
- Headstone: Precision final blows spawn a Stasis crystal at the victim's location.
- Chill Clip: Direct hits with the top half of the magazine cause a detonation that slows nearby targets.
- Veist Stinger: Damaging an enemy with this weapon has a small chance to reload the magazine and increase movement speed while aiming down sights.
- Boss Spec: Increases damage against bosses and vehicles.
PvP God Roll - Fire & Forget
- Arrowhead Brake: Greatly controls recoil and increases handling speed.
- Accelerated Coils: Faster charge time and decreased impact damage.
- Rangefinder: Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification.
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Counterbalance Stock: Reduces recoil deviation for the weapon.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Destiny 2 Yesteryear God Roll and How To Get on Pro Game Guides.