In Disney Dreamlight Valley, players get to cook various delicious recipes by finding ingredients from all the different biomes. The Tuna Burger is one of the recipes you need to prepare in the game, and it's classified as an Entree. The Tuna Burger is a five-star dish, meaning players must find all five ingredients to prepare it. Here's how to make a Tuna Burger in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
What ingredients are needed to cook the Tuna Burger in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
The Tuna Burger recipe needs five different ingredients to prepare, and you need to collect them from different biomes. Players will need one piece of Lemon, one piece of Onion, one piece of Spinach, one piece of Wheat, and one piece of Tuna Fish. All of these items are relatively easy to come by, and you'll need to have a few biomes unlocked to acquire them.
- One Lemon: Can be harvested from the Forest of Valor biome
- One Onion: Can be purchased from Goofy's Stall at the Forest of Valor biome
- Onion seeds cost 50 Star Coins
- One Spinach: Can be purchased from Goofy's Stall at the Glade of Trust biome
- Spinach costs 62 Star Coins
- Spinach seeds cost 45 Star Coins
- One Wheat: Can be harvested from Peaceful Meadows
- One Tuna Fish: Can be fished from water bodies at Forgotten Lands and Glade of Trust biome
Once you have collected all five of the ingredients, head over to a Stove. Add the ingredients, and use a Coal Ore to start cooking the Tuna Burger. Players consuming the Tuna Burger will replenish 2,000 Energy. You can also sell this meal for around 544 Star Coins. We recommend consuming it when your Energy drops down while completing quests. If you are not going to use it, gift the Tuna Burger dish to a companion to improve Friendship Levels with them.
Want to read more about Disney Dreamlight Valley? If so, check out How to get a Walleye in Disney Dreamlight Valley on Pro Game Guides.