Dota 2 is a popular MOBA with numerous players. It features fast-paced competitive gameplay that has brought in many players. With a large player base, there are bound to be issues that can occur, including ‘Searching for Dota 2 Game Coordinator error.' This may leave you wondering how to fix the ‘Searching for Dota 2 Game Coordinator error’ in Dota 2.
How to fix the 'Searching for Dota 2 Game Coordinator error'
The 'Searching for Dota 2 Game Coordinator error' is annoying and can prevent you from playing the game. First, you should check if any known server issues are going on through the Dota 2 Twitter, Discord, and Reddit, as this can cause the error to appear. If no issues are known, you can try one of the solutions below to fix the 'Searching for Dota 2 Game Coordinator error.'
- Verify the Integrity of Files.
- Right-click on Dota 2 in your Steam Library.
- Select Properties.
- Select Local Files.
- Click Verify Integrity of game files
- Restart your network connection.
- It could be your internet connection that is causing the error.
- Change your connection type.
- Sometimes changing from wired to wireless or switching your wifi can help.
- Uninstall and reinstall Dota 2.
- Simply reinstalling Dota 2 can sometimes fix the issue.