Image via Bethesda Game Studios

Fallout 76 Fasnacht Day event – All Masks and Rarities

Master the ceremony to make yourself a mask.

With the return of Fallout 76's Fasnacht Day event, so too returns the many masks that can be acquired from it. These masks are wide ranging both in appearance and rarity, making them a much sought after series of items for players to get their hands on. However, there are so many possible masks to obtain, with many of them being very rare, so for those wondering how to achieve them, below you'll find a guide detailing all of the masks, their rarities, and how to obtain them.

Recommended Videos

Fallout 76's Fasnacht Day masks and event, explained

All Fasnacht Day masks

Common masks

  • Fasnacht Witch Mask
  • Fasnacht Toothy Man Mask
  • Fasnacht Soldier Mask
  • Fasnacht Owl Mask
  • Fasnacht Giant Mask

Uncommon masks

  • Fasnacht Beret Mask
  • Fasnacht Goblin Mask
  • Fasnacht Jester Mask
  • Fasnacht Skull Mask 
  • Fasnacht Sun Mask

Rare masks

  • Fasnacht Father Winter Helmet
  • Fasnacht Winter Man Mask
  • Fasnacht Deathclaw Mask
  • Fasnacht Buffoon Mask
  • Fasnacht Brahmin Mask
  • Fasnacht Crazy Guy Mask 
  • Fasnacht Demon Mask 
  • Fasnacht Fiend Mask
  • Fasnacht Hag Mask
  • Fasnacht Loon Mask
  • Fasnacht Raven Mask

Related: How to get a Gauss Pistol in Fallout 76

How to acquire Fasnacht Day masks

In order to get your hands on any of these masks, you need to start the Fasnacht Day Parade event. To do this, head to Helvetia and find the Master of Ceremonies. They will assign five tasks that must be completed before the parade can begin. The tasks will vary in difficulty and requirements, but many of them are simply about gathering items for the celebration, such as gathering materials from Honey Beasts.

Once all five tasks are completed, the parade can begin. During the parade you will be tasked with defending the robots in it. Making sure as many robots survive as possible is key, since the more robots survive the parade, the better the mask you have a chance of getting. The mask drop chances are based on the number of surviving robots, and are as follows:

  • Two or less survive - 50% chance a common mask drops.
  • Three or four survive - 50% chance a common or uncommon mask drops.
  • All five survive - 23.75% chance a common mask drops, a 71.25% chance an uncommon mask drops, and a 5% chance a rare mask drops.

As you can see, the drop rates on rare masks are ridiculously low even when you save all five robots, so clearing the parade event as many times as possible is recommended.

Looking for more information on Fallout 76? Check out Where to find Gold Press Machines in Fallout 76 and How to get the Bos Medallion in Fallout 76 from Pro Game Guides!


Pro Game Guides is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Fallout 76 Nuke Codes This Week
Read Article Where to find Nuka-World On Tour Fallout 76
The entrance to Nuka-World On Tour in Fallout 76
Read Article How to get The Gutter in Fallout 76
The Gutter Sword and Assaultron Sword in front of a Fallout 76 background
Read Article Fallout 76 best Blood Eagle farming locations
A player shooting a Blood Eagle Wretch in Fallout 76
Read Article Fallout 76 Skyline Valley release date, new content, map, and features
The promotional image for Skyline Valley from Bethesda
Related Content
Read Article Fallout 76 Nuke Codes This Week
Read Article Where to find Nuka-World On Tour Fallout 76
The entrance to Nuka-World On Tour in Fallout 76
Read Article How to get The Gutter in Fallout 76
The Gutter Sword and Assaultron Sword in front of a Fallout 76 background
Read Article Fallout 76 best Blood Eagle farming locations
A player shooting a Blood Eagle Wretch in Fallout 76
Read Article Fallout 76 Skyline Valley release date, new content, map, and features
The promotional image for Skyline Valley from Bethesda
Author
Jaret Knox
A gamer born and raised, Jaret's first two video games were Contra and Super Mario Bros. 3, two games released before he was even born. He attributes these games to his wide-ranging interest in varying genres, and also credits them with his love of gaming in general. This led him to starting a career in video game writing, and now he can be found freelance writing for Pro Game Guides, spending time with his fiancé, playing video games, or reading a good book.

Write A Comment

Fallout 76 Fasnacht Day event – All Masks and Rarities

Comments are on moderation and will be approved in a timely manner. Please read the following rules before commenting:

  • All comments must be on topic and add something of substance to the post
  • No swearing or inappropriate words
  • No asking or begging for anything free
  • Do not attempt to start a poll in the comments
  • Comments in all CAPS will be removed
  • We reserve the right to remove a comment for any reason
  • Do not impersonate a staff member or influencer

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.