Protocol Pack is a Legendary Fortnite Back Bling from the The Fortnite Crew Legacy set. Protocol Pack was first added to the game in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7.
This Back Bling will evolve based on the number of Fortnite Crew subscriptions you subscribe to after this cosmetic releases. There are six stages to this back bling, and Stage 3 will allow you to use the Zen Axe Pickaxe from the Back Bling.
- Stage 1—Protocol Pack
- Unlock the Protocol Pack Back Bling upon being subscribed or subscribing to Fortnite Crew. If you're not subscribed when v17.50 releases, you'll unlock it immediately when you do.
- Stage 2—Protocol Elite Style
- The Back Bling evolves again, adding the Protocol Elite Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 1.
- Stage 3—Protocol Overdrive Style
- The Back Bling evolves again, adding the Protocol Overdrive Style. The Zen Axe Pickaxe emerges from the Back Bling. Both happen on the 14th of the month after Stage 2.
- Stage 4—Protocol Signature Style
- The Pickaxe evolves, adding the Zen Striker Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 3.
- Stage 5—Protocol Master Style
- The Pickaxe evolves again, adding the Zen Ultra Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 4.
- Stage 6—Protocol Ultimate Style
- The Pickaxe evolves once more, adding the Zen Assault Axe Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 5.
Stage upgrades last for 12 months when you originally received the Protocol Pack Back Bling, so as long as you subscribe for six months within that 12 months, you'll receive all stages of the Back Bling and Harvesting Tool.
Protocol Pack's Attachments
Attachments are items that come with a cosmetic when it is obtained.
Protocol Pack Styles & Images
You can find additional Protocol Pack styles and alternative images below!
The Fortnite Crew Legacy Set
Protocol Pack is part of the The Fortnite Crew Legacy set! You can find all of the items that belong to it below.