Red Line is a Rare Fortnite Wrap. Red Line was first added to the game in Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 9.
The Red Line Wrap can be obtained by connecting your Epic account to your YouTube account and watching 20 minutes of Game Jam Hollywood or World Cup broadcasts.
Link up your Epic + YouTube accounts to be eligible for rewards! You only need to watch 20 minutes of Game Jam Hollywood or the World Cup broadcasts to receive a drop. If you want to link your account, check out the Account Linking instructions below. Check in-game to be sure you’ve received your reward.
There are lots of opportunities to drop in:
- 7/25 - Game Jam Hollywood premiere.
- 7/26 - Fortnite World Cup Finals Day 1 live broadcast.
- 7/27 - Fortnite World Cup Finals Day 2 live broadcast.
- 7/28 - Fortnite World Cup Finals Day 3 live broadcast.
Collect all three unique, World Cup themed rewards:
- 7/25 - Game Jam Spray
- 7/26 - Game Jam Spray
- 7/27 - World Cup Spray
- 7/28 - World Cup Spray + Red Line Wrap
LINK IT UP
Anyone can become eligible for YouTube Drops by linking their account. Follow these steps to get setup:
- Sign in to YouTube in a desktop browser.
- Go to Accounts and select Settings.
- Under the "Connected accounts" section, select your Epic Games account.
- If you do not already have an Epic games account, create one then start at Step 2.
- Click or tap CONNECT.
- Sign into your Epic Games account.
You can also link your Epic Games account from the Watch page of any eligible Fortnite live stream here: https://youtube.com/fortnite/live. Click or tap REWARDS in the description, and follow the prompts to your Epic Games account.