XP Coins are back, Fortnite fans! They have disappeared for a few Seasons, with plenty of people wondering and asking where they were. And all of a sudden, they sprung back into the game, and they should be here to stay until the end of Chapter 2 Season 5!
Fortnite Chapter 2 | Season 5 | Week 12 | XP Coins Locations
There are 10 XP Coins located over the Zero Point map each week, and they come in four different colors, Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold. The XP received from finding these coins depending on the rarity they are colored, so getting the Gold XP Coin will net you a lot more than finding the Green Coins.
Out of the 10 XP Coins on the map, four are Green Coins, three are Blue, two are Purple, and only one Gold Coin. For those who remember the Blue Coins, you no longer need to break an object to locate them; they all now spawn in water.
- Green Coins are worth 5000 XP
- Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP
- Purple Coins shatter into multiple coins but in total are worth 10,300 XP
- The Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP
- Total: 75,100 XP
Below you can see the Zero Point map, with all 10 locations on. Thanks to Fortnite GG for the use of the drawing function. We're trying something new this week, let us know what you think!
- Green Coin Locations
- Coin #1— Head north of Stealthy Stronghold, following the path to the left. Halfway down the path, when it starts to curve, look to your right, and towards the edge of the map is the Green Coin.
- Coin #2— Head to Grumpy Greens POI, and on a hill overlooking the river is the Green Coin. The Grumpy Green POI is south of the Blue Steel Bridge, to the east of Pleasant Park.
- Coin #3— This Green Coin is southwest of Viking Vessel. On the way southwest, you'll see a dirt road leading to the beach. The Coin is south of this, next to a clump of trees.
- Coin #4— This Green Coin is located just off the northeast corner of Misty Meadows. Next to the road, you will find a small hill that overlooks the town and the lake below. There is also a large hill southeast of the Coin's location, so it's easy to get confused. You want to find the small hill that's between the road, the town, and the large hill.
- Blue Coin Locations
- Coin #1— Northeast of Craggy Cliffs is a small island. To the north of the island, in the bay, is the Blue Coin.
- Coin #2— To the northeast of Dirty Docks, there is a beach that starts to curve to the south. The Blue Coin is just to the north in the water when the beach starts to curve.
- Coin #3— Underneath in the river of the Bridge leading to Camp Cod is the last Blue Coin.
- Purple Coin Locations
- Coin #1— To the east of Shanty town are several trees and a rock on the water's muddy bank. This coin is located among those objects.
- Coin #2— This coin is on the far southern edge of the map and almost dead center. It is on the ledge at the foot of the mountain southwest of Misty Meadows. You can also see this coin if you ride the zipline between the two mountains south of Misty Meadows.
- Gold Coin Location
- North of the Zero Point, on top of a crystal, is the Gold Coin.
Head on over to our Leaked Skins page and see what will be coming in the future. The full list of information is here at our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 5 Guide – Challenges & Information article!