XP Coins are back, Fortnite fans! They have disappeared for a few Seasons, with plenty of people wondering and asking where they were. And all of a sudden, they sprung back into the game, and they should be here to stay until the end of Chapter 2 Season 5!
Fortnite Chapter 2 | Season 5 | Week 9 | XP Coins Locations
There are 10 XP Coins located over the Zero Point map each week, and they come in four different colors, Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold. The XP received from finding these coins depending on the rarity they are colored, so getting the Gold XP Coin will net you a lot more than finding the Green Coins.
Out of the 10 XP Coins on the map, four are Green Coins, three are Blue, two are Purple, and only one Gold Coin. For those who remember the Blue Coins, you no longer need to break an object to locate them; they all now spawn in water.
- Green Coins are worth 5000 XP
- Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP
- Purple Coins shatter into multiple coins but in total are worth 10,300 XP
- The Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP
- Total: 75,100 XP
Below you can see the Zero Point map, with all 10 locations on. The circle of the radar is what color the XP Coin will be. Thanks to Fortnite GG for the use of the drawing function.
- Green Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - Head just to the southeast of Pleasant Park, and just outside the area are a few trees.
- Coin #2 - Go to the Dusty Depot, and to the southwest corner of the outside, in a corner of two crumbled walls is the Green Coin.
- Coin #3 - Head south of Retail Row but stick to the road, and as it begins to curve, there's a group for trees, the Green Coin is between those trees.
- Coin #4 - Head to Steamy Stacks and on a pipe at the side of a building is the Green Coin.
- Blue Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - Head southwest of the Zero Point, and in the river, underneath a pink crystal is the first Blue Coin.
- Coin #2 - Head to the east of Camp Cod, and in the water is the second Blue Coin.
- Coin #3 - Head to the Crashed Cargo POI, and in the water north of the location is the third Blue Coin.
- Purple Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - Head north of Viking Vessel and east of Stack Stack, and next to a small shack and some trees is the Purple Coin.
- Coin #2 - Head southwest of Shanty Town, or northwest of Flushed Factory, and in the swamp between the two locations. In between the big house on the left, and the dock to the right, is the Purple Coin.
- Gold Coin Location
- Inside LogJam to the left of The Durrr Burger up high in the beams is the Gold Coin.
Head on over to our Leaked Skins page and see what will be coming in the future. The full list of information is here at our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 5 Guide – Challenges & Information article!