If you are looking for a detailed guide of where to find all of the Carbide and Omega poster locations then look no further! Our guide will help you locate seven specific posters that you can spray paint over to get those stars for your battle pass.
This is more of a unique challenge, most of the time they are pretty standard. Either you are finding a treasure, or you are dealing damage or eliminating enemies with a specific weapon type. This one has you doing a bit more legwork, but thankfully you won't have to search for these on your own. I've got a map with all of the currently known locations, and I'm detailing exactly where you can find them!
You are actually spray painting over these with one of the new spray paint cosmetics. So to make it easier, I would equip a spray to one of your slots so you don't have to search through your emotes every time. Be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 4 Week 6 Challenges Guide for more information on completing the rest of this week's challenges.
Carbide and Omega Poster Locations List
You can find both Carbide and Omega posters all over the map. Here's how they will look:
It doesn't matter what you spray or which type you want to vandalize. You just need to find seven of them and cover them up with a bit of paint. Here's a map with all of the currently known locations:
- South West of Dusty Divot: You'll find this Carbide poster near the top of this mountain. It would be best just to land here from the bus so you don't have to climb up. If you want to continue the game, if you go to the east there's a house you can get some loot from and maybe go challenge the people at Salty Springs.
- Containers North of Retail Row: This can be a good landing spot for people not looking to fight but want to loot up real quick. If you head to the south-west side of this area, you can find the Omega poster on the brick wall near a dumpster.
- Underpass - South of Tomato Town: If you ever land in Tomato Town then you'll know about the underpass that is directly south of it. If you go under here you'll find the Carbide poster on the east wall in-between the doors. Also, if you didn't know, there's chests behind a wall on the west side of this area. Run along the wall until you hear them and then break down the wall. You can sometimes get two chests in this secret area!
- South Eastern Tilted Towers: This Omega poster is at the very edge of Tilted Towers right under the stairway that leads up to the main area of Tilted.
- Prison in Moisty Mire: The prison was heavily damaged by the meteor, but it still holds an Omega poster that you can spray over. It is in a broken cell on the eastern side of the prison.
- Abandoned House West of Pleasant Park: You might remember this place as having one of the disco floors that you had to dance on in a previous challenge. Go here and on the inside of the house you will find an Omega poster.
- Bridge South of Shifty Shafts: On the very west portion of the bridge you'll find an area that is below the bridge. At the bottom of one of the stairwells you'll find an Omega poster.
- Junk Junction: In the main structure in the middle of Junk Junction you will find the Carbide poster in the second floor of the building.
- Hotel (West of Anarchy Acres): In the lobby of the the hotel to the very south-east, you'll find an Omega poster to spray over.
- North East of Wailing Woods: You'll find an Omega poster in the house on the wall in this location.
- Middle of Loot Lake: In the big house on the island in Loot Lake there's an Omega poster waiting to be sprayed.
- Good Guy Lair (South East of Lonely Lodge): If you go to the big mansion on the very eastern edge of the map that is the home to the good guys, you'll find a Carbide poster to spray.
- RV Park (East of Retail Row): If you go south of the big barn with the chests in it, you'll find a Carbide poster in the building with the open sign.
- Greasy Grove: At the back of the main restaurant area, you'll find a Carbide poster.
- Mountain South East of Snobby Shores: In the big house on the top of the mountain is a poster of Carbide.