We're taking a look at exactly where you need to go to find Skye's Coastal Campsite Locations for this Fortnite challenge in Chapter 2: Season 2. We're onto the seventh week of challenges in this season, and we're going to be deciding on which style of Skye skin to choose! If you want to obtain one of those options, then you're going to have to visit three of these coastal campsite locales!
You can find out more about these challenges with our Skye's Adventures Challenge Guide.
Skye Sword in Stone Locations Map
There's five locations you'll need to visit to complete the challenge!
These are pretty scattered all over the map, but you can find five of them to the north. I would grab a Choppa at either The Shark or in Pleasant Park under the soccer field. There's also one directly east of Frenzy Farm which could be used for this purpose as well. Here's a bit of a description of each of these sword in stone locations:
- The A4 location is off on a small island west of Sweaty Sands.
- The A2 location is right at the Coral Cove landmark southwest of The Shark.
- The B5 location is just east of Holly Hedges.
- The C2 location is directly northwest of Pleasant Park.
- The E3 location is to the east of Pleasant Park.
- The E6 is smack dab in the middle of the map just south of The Agency.
- The F1 location is east of Craggy Cliffs. It's pretty close to the Radio Station.
- The F5 location is north of Lazy Lake.
- The H5 location is west of The Grotto and directly north of Retail Row.
You will recognize the location by the bright blue sword in a large stone. You won't need to struggle too hard to take it out of the rock, just go over to it and hit the interact button!