It looks like instead of 14 Days of Summer 2020, we're getting a new event called Summer Splash 2020! We're taking a look at all of the known details about this event and what you'll be able to get up to via this guide. It looks like there's going to be some summer themed skins, LTMs, and a return of some of your favorite skins from the last event!
There's no indication of free to earn items just yet, but hopefully we'll see some summer based challenges that will get you some new cosmetics in the future!
The dates and which LTMs will be appearing in the game have been revealed. You can find all of the dates and which ones will be available below.
- Fog of War (Solo) - July 6th and 7th
- High Explosives (Squad) - July 8th and 9th
- Close Encounters (Duos) - July 10th and 11th
- Close Encounters (Squads) - July 12th and 13th
- Sniper Shootout (Solo) - July 14th and 15th
- Sniper Shootout (Duos) - July 16th and 17th
- Unvaulted (Duos) - July 18th and 19th
- Unvaulted (Squads) - July 20th and 21st
- Blitz (Solo) - July 22nd and 23rd
New Summer Splash Skins
A bunch of new skins will be added to the game throughout the event. They will be in the shop for an extended period of time, but then eventually be replaced with other ones. You'll get a chance to purchase Bryce 3000, Comfy Chomps, Cozy Chomps, Dad Bod Jonesy, Kyra, Safari, Surf Witch, Lada, and Par Patroller from the Item Shop!
14 Days of Summer Skins
You can expect the previously release 14 Days of Summer Skins to return. These include Starfish, Summer Drift, Beach Bomber, Bigfoot, Doublecross, Heist, Gage, King Flamingo, and Match Point!