Genshin Impact : Dehya
- Role: Sub DPS
- Element: Pyro
- Weapon: Claymore
- Tier: B
- Gender: Female
- Voice Actor:
English: Amber May
Chinese: Chen Yu (陈雨)
Japanese: Fukuhara Ayaka (福原綾香)
Korean: Kim Hyeon-sim (김현심)
Strength & Weaknesses:
- Performs up to four consecutive strikes using her Claymore and her martial arts.
- Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes.
- At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill—Molten Inferno
This art of Dehya’s own invention changes its method of use depending on the combat situation.
- This skill will be unleashed should there be no Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya herself present at the time.
- Deals AoE Pyro damage, and creates a field known as Fiery Sanctum.
- This skill will be unleashed should a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya herself already exist.
- Dehya will perform a leaping attack, dealing AoE Pyro damage before recreating a Fiery Sanctum field at her new position.
- A Fiery Sanctum field created this way will inherit the remaining duration of the previous field.
- Ranging Flame can be used only once throughout a single Fiery Sanctum field’s duration.
- When an opponent within a Fiery Sanctum field takes damage, the field will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Pyro damage to them based on Dehya’s Attack and Max HP. This effect can be triggered once every 2.5 seconds.
- Active characters within this field have their resistance to interruption increased, and when such characters take damage, a portion of that damage will be mitigated and flow into Redmane’s Blood. Dehya will then take this damage over 10 seconds. When the mitigated damage stored by Redmane’s Blood reaches or goes over a certain percentage of Dehya’s Max HP, she will stop mitigating damage in this way.
- Only one Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself can exist at the same time.
Molten Inferno Duration: 12 seconds.
Molten Inferno Cooldown: 20 seconds.
Elemental Burst—Leonine Bite
Unleashing her burning anger and casting her inconvenient blade aside, Dehya enters the Blazing Lioness state and increases her resistance to interruption.
- In this state, Dehya will automatically and continuously unleash the Flame-Mane’s Fists, dealing Pyro damage based on her ATK and Max HP, and when its duration ends, she will unleash an Incineration Drive, dealing AoE Pyro damage based on her ATK and Max HP.
- If a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya’s own Elemental Skill, Molten Inferno, exists when this ability is unleashed, Dehya will retrieve it, and then create another field once Blazing Lioness’s duration expires. This field will take on the retrieved field’s duration at the moment of its retrieval.
- In this state, Dehya will be unable to cast her Elemental Skill, or perform Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks. Normal Attack: Sandstorm Assault and Elemental Skill Molten Inferno will be replaced by Roaring Barrage.
- Unleashing Roaring Barrage within 0.4 seconds after each Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will increase the speed at which the next Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will be triggered.
Leonine Bite Duration: Four seconds.
Leonine Bite Energy Cost: 70 Energy.
Leonine Bite Cooldown: 18 seconds.
The Sunlit Way
- Increases the Movement Speed of your own party members by 10% during the day (6:00 – 18:00).
- Does not take effect in Domains, Trounce Domains, or Spiral Abyss. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
- Within six seconds after Dehya retrieves the Fiery Sanctum field through Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame or Leonine Bite, she will take 60% less damage when receiving damage from Redmane’s Blood. This effect can be triggered once every two seconds.
- Additionally, within nine seconds after Dehya unleashes Molten Inferno: Indomitable Flame, she will grant all party members the Gold-Forged Form state. This state will further increase a character’s resistance to interruption when they are within the Fiery Sanctum field. Gold-Forged Form can be activated once every 18 seconds.
Stalwart and True
- When her HP is less than 40%, Dehya will recover 20% of her Max HP and will restore 6% of her Max HP every two seconds for the next 10 seconds. This effect can be triggered once every 20 seconds.
C1: The Flame Incandescent
- Dehya’s Max HP is increased by 20%, and she deals bonus damage based on her Max HP when using the following attacks:
- Molten Inferno’s damage will be increased by 3.6% of her Max HP.
- Leonine Bite’s damage will be increased by 6% of her Max HP.
C2: The Sand-Blades Glittering
- When Dehya uses Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame, the duration of the recreated Fiery Sanctum field will be increased by six seconds.
- Additionally, when a Fiery Sanctum exists on the field, damage dealt by its next coordinated attack will be increased by 50% when active character(s) within the Fiery Sanctum field are attacked.
C3: A Rage Swift as Fire
- Increases the Level of Leonine Bite by three.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: An Oath Abiding
- When Flame-Mane’s Fist and Incineration Drive attacks unleashed during Leonine Bite hit opponents, they will restore 1.5 Energy for Dehya and 2.5% of her Max HP. This effect can be triggered once every 0.2 seconds.
C5: The Alpha Unleashed
- Increases the Level of Molten Inferno by three.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: The Burning Claws Cleaving
- The CRIT Rate of Leonine Bite is increased by 10%.
- Additionally, after a Flame-Mane’s Fist attack hits an opponent and deals CRIT Hits during a single Blazing Lioness state, it will cause the CRIT damage of Leonine Bite to increase by 15% for the rest of Blazing Lioness’s duration and extend that duration by 0.5 seconds.
- This effect can be triggered every 0.2 seconds. The duration can be extended for a maximum of two seocnds and CRIT DMG can be increased by a maximum of 60% this way.
Work in Progress.
Work in Progress.
Write A Comment