Genshin Impact has arrived, and over 5 million people have downloaded it and given it a try worldwide! It's an open-world action-RPG where you can explore the vast world, kill monsters, complete dungeons, and play with up to four friends coop!
There's also an array of characters you can unlock using a gacha system, and each character comes with a certain element that they wield. Each character has a Vision, which are glass pendants orbs, which allows the user to focus their mental energy into their respective elemental powers. So here are the Genshin Impact elements!
There are 7 powers that exist in the world of Genshin Impact; the elements are the following:
- Anemo (Wind)
- Cryo (Frost)
- Dendro (Nature)
- Electro (Lightning)
- Geo (Earth)
- Hydro (Water)
- Pyro (Fire)
Now, each elemental has different effects, which makes them all different from each other. Some of these elements can also inflict Status Effects on the enemy, but the enemy's elemental powers can also cause unique status effects to your characters.
- The Cryo element reduces your opponent's movement speed.
- The Electro element can spread to nearby targets if in water and will cause an Electro-Charged reaction. Perfect if teamed up with a Hydro character.
- The Geo element creates a Crystallization effect, which causes the affected target to deal reduced element damage, par Geo. After a certain amount of time, it will also start to absorb the effected users elemental energy and drop a crystal, that if the user picks up, will gain an elemental shield. This shield will absorb all damage types until its health reaches zero.
- The Hydro element causes the opponent to get Wet, which is used to set up Elemental Reactions. Meaning it's incredibly effective when used with the Electro element.
- The Pyro element causes opponents to receive burns, which damages them over time, with 3 damage per second.
Enemy Status Effects
- The Cryo element will increase your characters Stamina consumption.
- The Electro element reduces your element energy needed for Elemental Burst talents.
- The Hydro element increases your character's skill CD durations.
- The Pyro element causes damage over time effect on you, but more powerful than what you can cause.